Jump to content

Chich

Member
  • Posts

    3,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chich

  1. settlement
  2. dont tell fibs, your plenty stupid enough...
  3. ring
  4. just make sure they change colour....
  5. sit
  6. top
  7. can
  8. nuclear
  9. I would, but I have one...
  10. who said what about a budget...??
  11. stink
  12. its always the wrong time to wander in here....
  13. <<6 sore shoulders.... ???>>
  14. yeah, but people don't see the amount of work involved in doing a high quality job, with high quality materials, a lot of paints can be very expensive, and time to rub down and prep can be a long process...
  15. how bout now tabby...?
  16. you're the man for the job...
  17. haha I agree, I would never pay that price, but people do.. having been in the industry (panel beater) I worked in smash repairs and restorations, and some prices for bare metal resprays would make a grown man cry....
  18. doesnt seem pricey at all to me.... I've seen resprays hit excess of 6k for a same colour rub and paint... quality paintwork doesnt come cheap...
  19. yellow
  20. since when did we become ninjaturbo.com.... night isnt to get away from attention, it gets good turnouts... day runs are great, but a lot of people have other sh*t to do during the day I've noticed....
  21. cant disagree with you there at all...
  22. cam only, and cam zorst and god knows what else would IMO be a whole different thing, still a good effort, but for 9k I would imagine the f6 would create a better "all round" package
  23. ss with just a cam running a 10....??? I find that hard to believe...
×
×
  • Create New...