-
Posts
767 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by berzerker
-
Worst tyres ive ever had too. Wait till it rains, they aquaplane like nothing else..
-
Pretty sure at my local BP the 98 is 17c more than the cheapest one.
-
Yeah man they tour pretty much non stop.. just not here. Those 2 would be a TOP concert supporting each other plus it would be worth there while as In Flames draws big crowds these days
-
I saw Dark Tranquilly live in a small Brisbane venue a few years ago.. still the sceond best gig ive ever been too. I really thought that they wouldve been back here by now, guess they didnt get the numbers that wanted at the concert.
-
Got home today. Loved it. Buffet everyday was brilliant and the Salt Grill restaurant was f*cking spectacular; went there twice. Nemesis - the nightclub was open till 4:30am every night - I know cause I was there till then for 4 nights straight.. dont know why they lamed out on you.. Spend a bit over $2500 and that's drinking miles more than I should have.. happy with drink prices $9.25 for cocktails and $7.25 for Coronas. All the shows were brilliant too, plenty to do on the boat. All the countries were pretty ordinary and far too humid for my liking. Lifou was good though just walking around exploring the islands. I could have stayed on the boat the entire time and been happy. There was gorgeous women everywhere so always plenty to look at and have fun with Very well organised and I cant think of anything bad to say about it.. already planning another in November
-
Nemesis cheers for the epic post. All the info I needed. Sounds like drink prices arnt as bad as I thought then. Ive allowed 3k for drinks to be safe I dont like to run out. Looks like our group may be the last ones up every night then, we plan on pulling a few all-nighters.
-
Hey guys So im leaving for a cruise with 10 other people on the Pacific Dawn for 7 days this Saturday. Never been on one and dont really know what to expect. What are drink prices like? Expecting ridiculous.. How much cash should I take onboard? Im a pretty big drinker. Do I take my own carton of cigs onboard or do I buy them duty free on the boat? Just taking a good mix of casual and formal clothes, one suit and some jeans and few collared shirts and the rest casual. Any advice/warnings appreciated!
-
Very good - little too many violins in it for me, but im a fussy bastard. Someone similar to them but a little more dark is Wintersun - ensiferums original vocalist, who was MUCH better than the norther dude is in it. Maybe one of my fav bands.. only 1 album so far.
-
I gotta say that im glad CD sales dropped... all these big bands NEVER EVER came out 10 odd years ago, now everything I wanna see comes out at least every second year since its the only way for them to earn a living
-
Dillz check out local Gold Coast band Widow the Sea. Seen em live a few times.. theyre really really f*cking good. Very fast and lots of blast beats.. my favourite
-
Its not really that I have a style but I guess I never got into the more mainstream side of the latest trend of metal. Im 31 and grew up in early years with Morbid Angel, Carcass, Old Mans Child and so on.. Universum sound very good! Who still buys CD's? Gotta admit, I havent purchased one in years. I download everything. But I still buy concert dvd's and plenty of shirts and go to all the live gigs I like so I like to think I can justify it
-
Your second sentence is spot on dre. Was certainly the case for me, just accepting the wheel spin and aqua planing and general skipping out as normal. Once some good rubber is on there it just grips and takes off. Sick of hearing 'my car chirps second and third and fouth gear, its soo powerful' and blah blah blah.. yeah its cause your wearing slippers as opposed to runners..
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
berzerker replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Im gonna head into Munchies at around 6pm tomorrow night, anyone else keen to meet up? -
Hated that Beyond the Shore dillz, far too layered and drums sound like no better than something I could produce on my pc... All That Remains on the other hand - have been amongst my most played lately, great growls and he can sing too. Nothing really that original, but damn they do it well Who else can you recommend if im liking ATR its not really a style that id normally listen to but im getting into the cleaner vocaled side of things.
-
Ive been using Federal EVO 595's for some time now. Fantastic grip in wet and dry. And under $200 a tyre.
-
Yeah it looked really good, nice and tight. Not exactly the same as the original headling - a little fuzzier but it looks great. Ill be booking mine in in about 3 weeks. So its $175 for normal biege colour and $195 for the black.
-
Dillz check out the singer from Northers main band - Ensiferum.. VIKING METAL
-
Tune Up Bunbury Wa
berzerker replied to efc63 typhoon's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
What do you mean its been 'chipped'? -
Tune Up Bunbury Wa
berzerker replied to efc63 typhoon's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Cant help you, but Ford dont custom tune our cars mate. All done by other performance shops. -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
berzerker replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
No run cans here Manda, plenty of Jack though.. Munchies is ok, just too dark to see all the sweet cars! -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
berzerker replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
I wouldve been keen John had I read this earlier.. too many empty cans beside me now -
A mate at work is getting his XR8 done tomorrow at a place in Moss Street for $175. Ill be having a good look on Monday and if it looks good ill be booking in for the following Saturday. Did you get that windsceen under insurance? They may cover it since it only started after that..
-
This pretty much happens everytime I try to change it.. Just displays as a 64x64 image even though its 144x82 Yes I cleared cache/cookies still not working! << Even right clicking and opening the image in a new tab displays it correctly but on here it displays as the 64x64 image Heres the link if anyone can fix it http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk198/orkus/Untitled-2.jpg Thank you!
-
Anyone know of a good place to take and get the saggy roof lining redone in Brisbane? Im wanting it in black. Ive already started to paint all the plastics myself in satin black VHT Vinyl Dye and they are coming up really nicely. Only part that blows is taking apart the map light and the door lights piece by piece to do the job properly. Cheers!
-
I work in Wacol which for those who dont know is the suburb next to Goodna for Volvo Truck Production. Went back to work today, and had a meeting explaining that's theres no damage to the site and blah blah blah, then they tell us that truck production isnt starting until next week so they are letting about 100 of our workers volunteer to help for the rest of the week with the cleanup in Goodna and Jindalee and we will be fully paid by work. What a bunch of champs. Also there was about 25 people who lost there houses from work. Work is paying for temporary accommodation, phycologists for the kids and parents AND keeping them on full pay until they can come back to work in about a week or two.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.