Jump to content

Bender

Member
  • Posts

    178
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bender

  1. Looks very nice. well done!
  2. Find out next week. Probaly harder. Well not harder same amount of foot, just will go a whole heap quicker. But once I get my tyres I think I'll slow right down!
  3. They're a bloody good car unmodified, and a fkn beast when they're modified!
  4. Mercury silver car? TA or AT in the number plate? Looks like a very large cooler!
  5. Just get a high flowing cat, and a couple hot dogs, rest of system will be fine. Then get the cooler kit as well.
  6. If you want boost to hold better then grab one. Even if you don't need it, it will still hold boost better then standard one
  7. Tom was in a silver XR6. Black rapid front mount.
  8. I have no doubt that todd will do a great job. Im actually more excited that someone else is doing my car just to see the comparison between my car and my brothers.
  9. be good to see some other tuners tuning xr6's. Always keeps the competition on there toes. My car goes in at Carline on Monday can't wait :-)
  10. He raced to the speed limit and not over. And never lost traction!
  11. 20 here paying way to fukin much $2600 a year :(
  12. Chris (rapid) has these for $399 at the moment. Not trying to kill your group buy, just trying to get everyone the best price!
  13. You can get police involved. If it's an australian bank you have more luck. My uncle lost like 1 grand the other week buying a motor bike from over seas. The guy was dodgy!
  14. just get the bigger one and be done with it. Saves changing it later if you go for more power
  15. I'm sure he does a great job, no doubt in that. My brother got his car done there hasnt missed a beat, I've just been un lucky to pick him at his busy time. This just gives me a chance to use another local tuner.
  16. BA/BF?
  17. I'm probably going to go to sydney if I can get it done between now and friday arvo. I highly doubt it though. And even if I can't get it done this week I think I'll still be going to sydney, I've been booked in for a month now, kinda a long wait. Kudos to justin he does a good job and obviously to much demand for 1 person here in newcastle!
  18. blah car got canceled again, was meant to be going to Queensland this week. blah
  19. Nice, he does a good job. No wonder hes flat out!
  20. Oh is that coming up is it, Always pick a bad time. Ah well hopefully it is done by the weekend.
  21. Engine looks like sex!
  22. Yeh, you have to notify the local council about the pothole, and if it isn't fixed within 2 days and you do damage to your car they become liable. Firstly take pics, and all that before you notify the council, and hope they don't fix it within 2 days! then the accident happened after that 2 days. WAIT I DIDN'T SAY THAT!
  23. Ah fair enough. Getting it done at blacktrack you know it's getting done right the first time. couldn't edit first post.
  24. IS it getting down at blacktrack? Probably why my car got put back a week :(
  25. Could be, I'll have to look at number plate next time! Also is there any other good tuners in newcastle other then blacktrack? Im booked in at blacktrack just putting the question out there!
×
×
  • Create New...