Jump to content

chippa

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    368
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chippa

  1. ^^^^ what he said :( xr6t ego
  2. Cheers Arron will do mate...and Murdok thx
  3. Guys I'm in a fortunate position to aquire Vertini rims from the states thru a mate of mine that has contacts there for an extremely good price... For those that know the offsets could you please recommend to suit my XR I'm thinking 19 x 8.5 and 9.5 for rears???? whats the legal side of things in regard to having larger rims and tyres???? is it 2 sizes up for tyres or are you screwed as soon as you change from stockies???? If its a hassle I might just go for 19 x 8 all round but I like the staggered offset on rears whats ppl thoughts on 18's???? waste of time? Cheers Andrew P.S please dont ask me to use search hahaha
  4. Its a Mighty boy arron!!!!!!!!!
  5. Hello.....somebody call my name....where's my flaggon cooking sherry :smilecouncil: gone
  6. that's some funny sh*t Brendan
  7. One for me too dude............................... might be able to escape around 15:00
  8. Its 315.5!!!!!!.... I'll have my revenge at the track geez young ppl of today...hahaha and I agree no hills stuff at night I wanna keep my font end as well
  9. Thx Steve....have fun then guys will look forward to the next Fri or Sat night cruise then Steve PM me your mob mate just incase I can make it out
  10. So is this happening on Sat or Sunday??????? if its Sunday I'm out...too hard, will see whats happening on AL Saturday night maybe
  11. Might head out for a late night squirt tonight in the XR...maybe a run to Freo and back ,should get in some nice cold air
  12. Ahhh so it was !!!....had track duties that night....my mind is old and feeble will try and make it out in my Stocker...
  13. Doesn't anyone like night cruises anymore...
  14. Hehe yes Steve working again but keep fighting with myself to get my rims and suspension as well!!!might have a small cashie coming up soon that would enable me to buy them but as usual I get the guilts and think about the family needs first...I need to learn to treat myself every now and then...one day
  15. Can anyone recommend a good website or advice in regards to importing rims....is it worthwhile exercise or is it better to just buy from Oz???? Thoughts please guys...do you think the Aussie dollar is going to continue to climb???? Cheers Andrew
  16. Well done Grug!!! I am going to make an effort to take my taxi down to WAW before the season ends and see if I can crack an 11.9 like you boys,I have no idea what I will run with this tune but I should be able to get a decent time....and yes Steve its not much fun being out of work when you have a family to support etc but it's usually only for a week or two...taking a bit longer this time oh well.. Brendan jungle juice could be an option mate but then I wouldnt hear the end of it!!! pump fuel first (shhhhh will put some in dont tell anyone)
  17. I haven't been on here for 4 or 5 days due to spending all my time on seek looking for work since my previous arsehole employer decided just to close his doors and put us all out of work 3 weeks ago (should go back up north)and low and behold poor Chippa gets kicked in the nuts again!!!! hahaha f*ck it I'm going for tune No.3 and get up into egoxr6t (brendans league!!!) need to catch up with you guys on the next cruise hopefully....
  18. Kick a man while his down eh.....
  19. Sometimes in life you have to go backwards to move forward in life...learning to say "no I cant have that" is a hard thing to do but its the only way for most of us to get anywhere,Grug be happy that you have had the opportunity to own an F6 at such a young age I doubt I will ever own one...but I have the next best thing. Just do what makes you happy mate and I feel for anyone trying to get into a house these days it must be very hard to obtain a deposit let alone trying to pay off 3-400k. Good luck..
  20. Sorry to have missed you guys last night but I couldnt get away from track duties for a mate of mine sounds like you had some fun......10.13 @ 129 mph
  21. Brendan,Brendan,Brendan......youre a good man dont know what time I'll get back from the track tonight but I'm keen to catch up on the cruise later tonight....can someone PM their mobi No. so I can find out where you are???? cheers
  22. Did I hear someone say world record?????
  23. yeah dude caught them as the opening act I basically was in front of the stage at 7:10pm and didnt leave the spot all night....I thought they sounded pretty good,funny thing today when I was in my garage listening to the JJJ's they played the song that they opened with....wouldnt mind hearing them again live are they local???
  24. Went to the Stone Temple Pilots gig on Wednesday night....was f*ckin awesome.. although I'm sure a few of you youngins wouldnt know who I was tailking about......
×
×
  • Create New...