Jump to content

chippa

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    368
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chippa

  1. Hey Brendan looking forward to seeing what time you can achieve if you make it down there on the 23rd you will have to send me a txt dude...I'll be in the pool bar at happy hour hahaha,matey I wont be taking my girl down until Simon does the retune...Mike try Mark from Bayswater tyres,bit of a long shot but its only a phone hey he might be able to help... Went for a late night spin last night was great to finally get some cold air flowing through the engine it loved it!!!! I never get tired of the feeling of it coming on boost..these engines are tops (oh and an XFT tune)
  2. hahaha Man Port Headland!! I spent 3 months up there when I was an apprentice...I hated every day of it,mind you I was working 14hrs a day for very little...well I need a break big time so it will be a well earned rest. Spewing I will be flying out on the 21st-miss Simons track day yet again..oh well
  3. Yay!!! back home for another 7 days of R&R...then back for 7 then to Bali for 10 days with the Family.
  4. Yeah pretty much,Stef happened to see the poor dog getting laid into and bolted up to the guy about 100m or so away and absolutely gave it to the hillbilly followed by a few of us guys by the time I got close Stef was ripping into him,she was awesome making this goose apoligize to his dog and telling him there was no need for it.Then the two big fellas stepped in,it was classic you could see the blood start to drain out of this idiots face cause he knew that he was going to be in a world of hurt if opened his mouth anymore....Just goes to show you dont have to be a big person to have a big heart...well done Stef.
  5. haha yeah I've been busted...not...mate of mine lives near Simons place
  6. Steve, these are the rims I will be putting on my T eventually mate...they look great against the Ego paint I reckon
  7. Good cruise Steve well done matey,loved the drive showed me just how much I really need to do suspension etc...sorry I had to bail, got a phone call just as we were heading off to lake and had to go unfortunately buddy.....was great to catch up with a few old faces,mental note to self NEVER piss off Stef,she will tear shreds off ya!!!hahaha good on you for giving it to that clown with the dog I think he shat his pants when George and Mat turned up...George,a night on the turps sounds good mate,just make sure I'm on R&R Cheers Andrew
  8. Spotted kael at Simons House this arvo....the hills have eyes.....
  9. good sh*t George!!! see you there bud
  10. I'm home for this one!!!will try to make it down to say hi havent seen anyone for some time....Brendon try and get a leave pass mate and bring that beast out for a burst ya big girl hahaha
  11. Top pic there....that's going straight to the pool room haha
  12. Sounds like a good run...I'd be keen just looked at my R&R days, back in perth for last weekend in Feb (27th/28)..hopefully I'll be lucky and it will be on that weekend...
  13. Whatzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppp bitches!!!
  14. 3 more days till I can drive the T again...sucked down enough iron ore dust for this swing....hope to make it out on a friday night squirt to anywhere....brendan????
  15. hehe I said the exact same thing to my wife...cheers
  16. Ha ha my bad I'm tired just flew back in this morning and yes thankyou for the honest answer this is why I'm hesitating selling because of how much depreciation you end up suffering buying a pretty much new car...and to think they were around 46k new!!! New project well I like Mopars so have been looking at 2 door coronets,chargers,and challengers etc but I wouldnt mind going back to my youth and rebiulding a nice XW with a stroker 51 clevo... mmmmmmmm
  17. at least 28k I paid 37k for it from titans I understand that its not a new car anymore with the FG out etc, its just come out of new car warranty I'm trying to gauge forum members thoughts on price...like I said I'm considering selling but still deciding wether or not to go through with it.... parts wise well I have P.W intercooler,XFT Dump,cat joined up to standard system,new Siemens 60lb flow matched,and ETM replacement turbo supply line also new...I have been slowly collecting these parts over a long peroid of time and was getting close to putting it all together but like I stated my interests have turned to wanting to do another project...I wont be selling any parts until I have sold the car. thx
  18. Hey guys I'm considering selling my girl to head back to what I originally wanted to do before I bought my T. Its Ego in colour with 43k on the clock and it has been extremely well looked after...it has a custom tune only which doesnt see much action as its my wifes daily and I work away now...it has new proxes T1R's on her I'm not really sure what to ask for it,I have owned it since it was 9 months old. I would appreciate any advice on what a fair price would be for this car.... P.S july 06' build so has the stronger internals cheers Andrew...if I have breached any forum rules in putting this in here please notify me...cheers I also have performance parts for it that I will be selling also
  19. Will be there to make a donation,condolences to family and friends...
  20. Well done Zaf great effort mate....your turn now brendan....no excuses!!! I'll run ya in my taxi hahahaha
  21. Bummer, just flew back in this morning....hopefully make it down to the next one...I'll give you my R&R dates Simon so I dont miss out!!! hahaha FFS hurry up and finish Brendans car so he can stop sooking about his Zorst (just jokes mate) might head down the plex for a look tomorrow night if the weather is better
  22. Good to hear mate your nearly there!!!! new job is going good 5 days in total of inductions (arrghhh) my crew is really good guys,lots to learn but glad to be in with a large company that can offer more opportunities... I'll give you a call soon mate
  23. well I havent had a chance to speak to brendan yet...is his car finished yet???? did he end up getting his zorst sorted????
  24. home for 7 days yay!!! anyone going down to plex tomorrow night???
  25. Man Bali Gardens was not what I expected...I was there last April and I didnt think it was good compared to some other places I have stayed at (been to Bali quite a few times) I guess it depends on what you want/afford....I have found that if you go for the best accomodation you can afford it makes for a more enjoyable trip...remember there idea of a nice room etc is not ours believe me... But ofcourse this is just my opinion...I'm sure ppl have been there and had a good time
×
×
  • Create New...