Jump to content

chippa

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    368
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chippa

  1. 99 % sure Steve..............Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! have to wait till end of March now :( so best for me to start the ball rolling might bring the XR out for one last cruise on weekend if its still on??
  2. I love this car but I have been given an opportunity to step into something that I have wanted for a very long time so it will be sad to part with it as I am its first owner and had no intentions of selling until recently its only just clocked up 60k Aug 06' build....
  3. Guys My XR is now officially up for sale anyone who is interested in purchasing this car please pm me for details and pics....it has been extremely well cared for and will be a good purchase for anyone who might be in the market for one Cheers Andrew
  4. You f*ckin mongol Brendan...............and its 2 million k's thx and full of rust....and a family of dustys have been living in it hahaha Dean its a 91' I've owned it for the last 10 years 3rd owner...200k ono
  5. You will have to fight Brendan for it Dean.....Factory turbo diesel 80 series fully rebuilt engine,fuel pump,injectors turbo etc motor has done about 60k since rebuild, duel battery,arb suspension, compressor blah blah blah very good nic.....like all my cars
  6. haha mate landcruiser is going for 20 dollars now :( all jokes aside ppl who know this car on here know it has been very well looked after and serviced...I will be a bit sad to see it go if things go to plan for me...
  7. Whatsup bitches.........XR might be looking for a new home in the near future I will post up the details soon so if anyone is looking for an XR in immaculate condish and low ks this will be a good buy......new toy possibly coming my way Cheers Chipster
  8. Yeah buddy pencil me in...........
  9. We'll give em safe passage thru the waste land.......I also speak Strattonsville lingo as well......Winnie blue is the currency if you get stranded haha........and hi to all I've been M.I.A for a while...
  10. Looks like PC was alot of fun guys ............
  11. You are a tip rat Steve....... ( I'm thinking bout hancook ventus Rs-3 in povo size as well)
  12. Dont be afraid to tackle your brakes Steve....do a little research as I know you would and you will be fine... I have done the brakes on my cars for many,many years and never once had something come loose on me......that said, brakes are obviously not something to mess with if you are unsure about things.....
  13. So the sugar is better than the corn Dean.........haha P.S Seen your old girl at XFT the other day.....
  14. Do you get a freebie with your insurance Kyle.....most give you one free a year?? or is it for another car
  15. You are a funny man Steve...those Canola fields looked pretty trippy on the way home...I couldnt believe the amount of youngins drinking on the side streets n sh*t!!! ahhh the country life....pushin a pram at 14....
  16. It was Huge mate.....too many cars for my liking good run/good feed
  17. This is very true mate...going thru all the steps and prepping the paint is the key,you dont need to go bezerk and spend sh*t loads on product either but you have to spend a little more than your run of the mill stuff....look at my taxi today and see what I mean Ego....the best colour hahaha
  18. So long as the fuel is a consistent mix and fresh....doesnt fuel start to lose its RON after a short space of time??? Is there a shell refinery here in WA??... Guess I wont be able to catch Steve now.......
  19. Hahahahaa....that's gold Arron !!!!!! I was thinking the same thing mate but I guess they have to cater for the dumbest f@#ks around that will hurt themselves and say well sticker said it was ok....
  20. Mate as per f@#%in usual murphys law steps in to f#@k my plans.....tell you more on the cruise dude...
  21. mmmmm linglongs.....maybe some triangles dude....dont worry about your car mate we can be the only 2 left with stock looking cars hahaha.....I think that all of us should at least attempt to put up some ideas for routes etc even if its a leg or two in any areas then maybe from that we can make up some maps......
  22. They crushed the car cause you just cant get that stink out no matter what....its either burn it or crush it hahaha....Grug would love to see the look on that mechanics face everytime you turn him down!!!!! seems like you have been able to stitch this guy up every time good sh*t mate....
  23. Everyone knows that Ego is the best colour.....
  24. I'm running windows 3.11 is that cool still..... P.S had some fun in the cold air last night,squirt to Freo and back and seen some hobo passed out at the lights on the footpath across from that pub on the corner near the hospital (Norfolk??? no idea) his hobo mate was trying to pick him up but this guy looked like he weighed about 110kg looks like they were drinking metho and orange juice in a cordial container hahaha.....Some strange kids down that way...
  25. Will roll with the majority hopefully we jag a good day and I'm not on the turps as usual.... Steve/Luke we will have to at some stage do the bailinup house (sp) some cool cars on display and plenty of room and BBQ then more hahaha
×
×
  • Create New...