Jump to content

chippa

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    368
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chippa

  1. Who's running KU 36's ???? I run Toyo T1Rs hence the reason why I didnt run as I cant afford to f*ck them atm.....need to get back up north on a 8n6 (Perth coin is sucking balls)so I can afford to do stuff again.... P.S go the white EF in the snakepit last night!!!! engine hung on rather well considering the pain he was giving it and was still running after popping both rears....couldnt say the same for the commos haha...
  2. Thx guys yeah left lane felt a bit sh*t on the night........1.85 60' 121 mph.....now... SteveR = my BITCH Grug= my BITCH #2 Disclaimer....you been punked by another ego T driver with very shiny bits under his bonnet...but I was there...SteveR you still have your crown for another 105 days.
  3. what sh*t bruthaaaaaaaa....hahahaha what control!! well if things go to plan I will be down there and just have a bit of fun,otherwise it be in 3months or so when track re-opens and cop more sh*t until then.
  4. Na just the youngins dissn me man
  5. Ok here goes,Friday arvo laugh....My old man has a 2009 Territory Ghia, done f**k all k's and the other morning he has a bit of trouble cranking it over to start so he decides to take it down the hill to our local Fraud dealer. Now bear in mind that the battery was replaced about 3 weeks ago and hes just come back from a trip to Albany... Dad "having probs starting her mate slow turning over not starting,then it does start" Fraud "yeah sounds like you have a carbon build up on the inside of your intake valves" Dad "Ummm I've just driven to Albany and back mate,would of got nice and hot dont ya reckon?" Fraud " Well we will get onto it, we will take the injectors,intake manifold and some other sh*t(not his words of couse)and pour SOLVENT solution into it all and clean it up" Dad thinking to himself "WTF ahh ok let me know when shes fixed" Well after a day or so turns out that the new battery lost a cell and was also a low CCA job so back to where he bought battery and got a 550-600 CCA.....problem solvered WHAT A BUNCH OF F##KWITS....hahahahahahahaha P.S will be heading down to last WAW....theres a few ppl on here that need to be silenced Either that or I will be hanging my head in shame..
  6. Its inverted....theres only 2" exposed haha Thought I saw you in a charcoal coloured commonwhore at the track a few meets back (FF)...or was that a mates car???
  7. hahahahaha more gold from Brendan...
  8. chippa

    Planking

    I saw that pic of Abblet doing it....what a douche....
  9. ^^^ Hair dressers.....cant trust em...especially when they work in a Saloon
  10. 3rd=long weekend 17th missus is in Bali again (her work is paying for everyone to go) so its 10th or 24th for me... Hey Stef had anymore ink done?????
  11. Haha Krazy I thought that would make you happy.....I know what its like working away and misssing out on cruises.....been back for 5 months now but looking to work away again on 8n6 only, so looking at all options atm...Having a family is not cheap haha Steve you can also write 55378008....sad
  12. Hey Steve are you aware that the 3rd is a DD weekend????? .....my vote is for 10th Cheers
  13. No drivey....just drinky,drinky.....
  14. Damm you to hell!!!!!..........sobs in corner, I have no shiny bits...
  15. Stef might know the secret handshake and password to enter the wastelands...
  16. Well said Adrian....but most ppl that I konow would complain about any site sponsor if they were sh*te....we might get pinged for by the gods but like in any biz if your average word gets around yes.... Like Adrian said lazy spend the time to do your homework but at the end of the day Perth is just a big counrty town in many ways and not alot of tuners to choose from....lucky for us in W.A we have a couple of very decent tuners... Nuff said...
  17. Mate I spent about 18 months on a tune only from Simon while I saved up for all my bits and pieces its a good way to go...100lbs?? I must be out of the loop haha if your chasing low to mid 300's go for flow matched 60lbs unless theres new and improved.... Heat Stroke hahaha never had it before Good luck
  18. Na Simons a crap tuner.........take it somewhere else...... But on a serious note if cash is a prob look into purchasing GOOD 2nd hand gear...you will be surprised how many ppl have put performance parts on their rides only to decide in a short space of time they want more HP...there are some bargains to be had if your paitent... My two cents
  19. Yes I'm 4 soon to be turning 5 one day I'll be old enough to have something polished
  20. You like polishing things......
  21. Yeah they are a nice looking rim Arron I will try and give you a buzz about offsets soon...and yes Brendan I still love the henessey just looking at some diff finishes
  22. Thumbs up or thumbs down http://www.vertiniwheels.com/images/wheels/drift/drift-3-big.jpg
  23. that's good to know John cheers!! so 30% for sedans will check it out,I'm sure that sort of info will help alot of ppl on here when pulled over by the po po
  24. Cheers Brophos...... I'll let you know how I get on....always wanted these rims as you know can you remember your offsets Brendan??
×
×
  • Create New...