Jump to content

zx6rblue

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    381
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zx6rblue

  1. Or you could just buy a ride on lawnmower
  2. I'm up in launceston. But when I get the new clutch in might see you at the drags later in the season
  3. Howdy, If you look in your first post about moving to good old TAS someone posted that a guy guy down there in hobart is doing capa tunes. Rodney Howell of Howells automotive is doing custom tunes
  4. party party party Just packing my bags now, see you there. My ask the neighbours kids if they want to come. Glen
  5. Hooker
  6. I reckon the brother did it. Why not sure just a feeling, wasn't he the one carrying the board at the airport? By the time they sort it all out she would have served her sentence and can finally go boogey boarding
  7. Nope not a fluke
  8. Hows this for a fluke check out No 3
  9. How quick are you
  10. See what I mean by one road leads everywere....................
  11. Puled this from another site The following is an actual advertisement in an Irish Newspaper..! 1985 Blue Volkswagen Golf Only 15 km Only first gear and reverse used Never driven hard Original tires Original brakes Original fuel and oil Only 1 driver Owner Wishing to sell due to employment lay-off Please see photo below .
  12. Is Rodney doing the flash tuning?
  13. Thanx Mick As for tuners I did hear a whisper that a guy in hobart might be looking into capa flash tuning so will keep my ear out for that one. As for the roads there is some great driving down here for bike and car. Just get on THE highway(pretty much only one to get everywere) and turn off somewere and you should find a pretty decent road. Symmons plains and baskerville get a pretty good run with guys going to them all the time, haven't been myself yet but I'm sure you will find some info. The drag strip is well... It is in need of a bit of TLC but it still somewere to race without the hassles of the :oohwoah: . I'm sure the boys in Hobart will point you in the right direction for things to keeps you occupied. Glen
  14. Repost :oohwoah: dam it
  15. fbSjQfWjaO0 Woops :oohwoah:
  16. I'm paying 1.79.9 for BP ultimate here in great old tas. By the time I fill back up on Friday I near bet it will be 1.80 or .181. Starting to wish I keeped my bike now.
  17. hwekkIAkHnc
  18. Don't think it is a repost but looks pretty interesting. Fidanza Twin Turbo C6 is back Horsepower Tv!! 15 p
  19. "> Drag strip in the middle of nowhere is about right. When we had the drivers briefing for newbies they told us a guy ran of the end at 180Kph and in to the next door paddock. The track is really going to sh*t we used to have the likes of victor brey? down here but haven't heard much for a while. The end of the track felt like an ol country road with a pot hole or too. @ around 200Kph that ain't good. So with a bit of luck and a few more events like ours with alot more people to race it might start to ge back to it's original state of fame. There was a Vic Vs Tas day not that long ago did anyone come down for that. Not sure of the mods the SS had but wil find out. This is from 2007 so what he has done from then I;m not sure. Yet to really talk to the bloke tofind out. The only chat I did have with him was after the race in which he said that my ute had a heap of grunt or something along the lines of as he was ahead of me but as I said I reeled him in. Glen
  20. Not sure what a new 5.7 Ltr COm ute puts out but watch the vid. Will add his time when I find the time slip. Listen to the starters comments though. Glen GijnF8FUno4 He said to me after that run that my ute had some f*cking go in it. He was ahead of me for a little bit but I soon reeled him in. I'm trying to chase up some outside video of the race just to see how close it was.
  21. Does anyone know if the AU studs are the same as BF.
  22. If only an auto......yeah right. surprisingly enough each run I did I had no trouble from 2 to 3 it just went nice. Just need to get the launch down then I'll be right
  23. Have fun mate the guys here will look after you.
  24. zx6rblue

    Jackie O

    Have you noticed how she always wears big skirts and stuff. Is this to try and cover something. Baby got back. So my missus pointed out to me. Glen
  25. Howdy all, Just wanted to know if and were I could get replacement wheel studs(what the wheel nuts go on)> I some how started to strip one today. Glen
×
×
  • Create New...