Jump to content

ritzy

Member
  • Posts

    119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ritzy

  1. Funny with this topic how no one can actually come up with proof, only hear say or what they heard and a bit of whats dodgy and whats not to boot. Maybe one day we will get a ford mecha or someone that can answer this question for the whole MOD community and finally put this question to rest. ONE DAY. Till then lets keep talking about band camp.
  2. Thanks guys.. Looks like I'm building this W/E...
  3. So for the phone kit I need the AUX kit or is that default. Plus where is it?
  4. sounds like your a good person to know 'pit stop'..
  5. I'm a tradie and own a ute. I can't be the only one needing this. Need to carry bits and pieces in back of ute. Trying to find a some sort of divider or set-up that is made for the job. something I can buy from the shops all ready done. Something that will partition it up so I can put a few boxes and stuff in, but mainly divide it up to small areas. So stuff doesn't move from one end of tray to the other. Last resort will be to make something out of wood. But will look crappy and take time which I should be spending on Sub/speaker box. Any one bought of, know anything around or has mad something. Then your help would be great. Thanks RiTzY...
  6. One thing though you need to remember. Every Sub has exact Volume of air it needs in a box. The closer you get this to what it's supposed to be the better. The amount required should come with the SUB if it's a good one and will vary depending on if you going sealed or ported. I have done heaps of installs and it really does make a difference. It will also stop that fluttering sound. Let the turbo do that. Also I recommend a Freq filter for the SUB. This will make the input to the SUB remove all freq of sound not in the right range. Stopping The SUB becoming another speaker if you dont have full on EQ/ADJ. They are a quick and cheap way of getting more bang for your buck.
  7. Looks good.. I planing to do the same thing. I have a 05 BA mk2 UTE. I'm thinking of 2x Clarion pro audio 6x9. (as I already have them) With kicker 100 watt x2 channel amp for them(have already too) Then a sub or maybe 2 behind centre console running it's own sub amp. Also thinking of sound proofing the rear of cabin. for road noise and deep bass repose. The box will be from end of cabin to end of cabin. With section cut out so I can still put the jack and sh*t away. Now all I need now is to start the cabinet. It will obviously slow me down but the doof doof will be cool. I'm so a wog at heart, just not by birth. Will post pics as I go.
  8. Hey guys, did a few searchs and couldn't find it so here is the noob Q. Just ordered my bluetooth handsfree kit from Ebay. I have a BA mk2 ute. Where is the Connection for the mobile phone. ie for power, aux power, stereo mute, audio in etc. Thanks in advance RiTzY
  9. Wonder what sort of issue the would give with warranty with a Stage 2 Proccess west kit IC???? Can't see how this and a flash can damage many things. I hear so often you play you pay. Yer yer and honest ppl would do this. Thing is the dealers are dodgy more than we are. that's the problem. I would be happy if I modded the turbo and it broke I fix that. But they want to blame a mod on a different part and say that is the problem for all issues you get. Suddenly you mod the speakers and they wont fix you engine for some reason. My thoughts only. Surly a bigger IC is better for the turbo.
  10. What extra parts do you need for external input for both Audio and video. Plus if I wanted an amp what is required. Thanks
  11. Sounds like you guys need to learn finance...
×
×
  • Create New...