Jump to content

PURVIE

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    524
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PURVIE

  1. PURVIE

    Modz!

  2. Hey bud, no pics unfortunately! Firstly what I did was strip the poly coat off using acetone, cleaned up the rims that way. Then got a circular electric sander and bought some sandpaper disks, (from course paper to extremely fine and sanded them down rim by rim) I think I used 7 types of courses. Gave them a good polish with Autosol after sanding and they and came up brilliant! It took a whole weekend but it was worth it. Have you got a quote as yet? Sandblasting might be a little overkill though yea.
  3. Yea mate I polished my BA's 18s up prior to getting my 20's and they came up sweet! It came up a mirror finish and looked great when the light hit them I think it would look tops with a mercury silver T. Are you planning on doing it yourself or sending it off somewhere? You'll be looking at a lot of cash for a company to do it???
  4. Out of curiousity djgsta what you charge for a full cut and polish? Thinking I may just drop it into you after I get back from overseas
  5. That sucks so much mate, the pic inside the car hurts to much to look! Maybe an FG is on the cards...CMON MATE! Hope it all turns out well anyway
  6. Nice mate, I saw heaps of decent cars but dont think I saw you though? Was looking at Display homes with the Mrs and lets just say...she wants the world...
  7. Spotted the JS beast today on the monash, you need a better paint job than that BORING SILVER you got going on mate, that way I can spot you easier haha
  8. lol 5 posts in and he's already giving Dillz sh*t! Hey Dillz, everyone to the shoutbox...
  9. I think the yellow may be a little too out there bud, I suppose its something different and would definitely make the car look unique, but id stick to the red, even if they do look try hard! haha. btw I left my calipers on when I painted them, did them saturday afternoon and left them until sunday morning before taking it for a spin.
  10. Ahhh now that's better! Have to catch up soon and go for a bit of a cruise, pity about tonight being wet...
  11. haha yea mate it was me, was going to work and stayed at my mrs house last nyt Havent seen you lately, I need to keep an eye out!
  12. Looks the goods mike, no pics of the rears...no love!
  13. Could be hitting boost cut??? Have you had your cat checked?
  14. ????? wtf haha I dig chicks with a little meat on them, not too much im just not into the whole really skinny\anorexic thing, and as XR06T said, LURRRRV a great set of legs!
  15. PURVIE

    Happily Married...

    This looks like another epic thread for these guys, but no one can beat the car pics and the girlfriend one!!!!!
  16. PURVIE

    Runs Rough

    I'm with Pete for sure on this one, mine blew at 242rwkw on a makeshift tune, so yes its definitely possible. But if it were me and being the pump causing your issue, I'd rather spend the extra 100 bucks and get a walbro rather than putting in a stock one again.
  17. haha no worrries Mike, did they turn out alright in the end??? if you need a hand to do the fronts let me know, those ones should be easier
  18. Starting to look like it Jimmy...
  19. Good stuff, was getting some subway for lunch! EDIT: I did go to the coles car park haha
  20. 10 bucks says Danny would smash that bird!
  21. Drove past XXRLNT parked on Clow St in Dandy 5 minutes ago Couldnt see ya around mate!
  22. This is the best thread we have had in a while!
  23. DILLZ THAT CHICK IS SENSATIONAL! Mr Man I love that GIF haha!
  24. That photo looks TUFFFF Hanra, looks like your car caused those clouds! Reminds me of the Expensive Daewoo ad when they were advertsing the storm ute but better
  25. Lets make the first XR6 turbo convertible!
×
×
  • Create New...