kevo Member 286 Member For: 18y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Wanneroo, Perth WA Posted 12/02/10 04:53 AM Posted 12/02/10 04:53 AM Well what would it be guys?I love my F6 to bits but got damn it is the best of both worlds with a factory blown V8 !!!
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/02/10 04:57 AM Posted 12/02/10 04:57 AM Supercharged V8 but only a few kw more than the current model???If Walkinshaw can strap a blower to the 6.0L and make 360+kw why can ford offer something more decent?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/02/10 04:59 AM Posted 12/02/10 04:59 AM I'd love a blown 8 as long as1) I can afford it - including looking at petrol use if it's my only car2)It performs better than the I6TMy turbo will never sound like an 8, and I do like the note they have, but I get fuel use in the mid to early 10's without trying hard, stock tune, doing a lot of highway Ks. If the 8 was a lot more I'd need to be loaded enough to have it as a weekender only I think.Can't wait to see the new engine/car on the road!
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 12/02/10 05:06 AM Posted 12/02/10 05:06 AM hope they make the 8 available across most of the falcon range...can see myself in a g8e-b....Crossed over all ready..first turbo car...if a blown 8 was in my price range...Good bye turbo...hello 8I'm ready to rumble.....
xr6turboman Legacy Donating Member 588 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North Posted 12/02/10 05:25 AM Posted 12/02/10 05:25 AM LOve the turbo.. but nothing on a supercharged 8
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 12d Posted 12/02/10 05:35 AM Posted 12/02/10 05:35 AM (edited) I would convert depending on the used price when they are 1-2 years old. Edited 12/02/10 05:36 AM by winstor
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 12/02/10 06:09 AM Posted 12/02/10 06:09 AM I want both, but not from the ford stable, I want a Blown Expensive Daewoo V8, But I will keep the Foon too.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 12/02/10 06:46 AM Posted 12/02/10 06:46 AM I have nothing to say but... I am just disgusted!!
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 8m 6d Posted 12/02/10 07:38 AM Posted 12/02/10 07:38 AM Eh the pics look noice in Wheels and Motor magazines.I`ll wait and see.
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 10m 8d Location: BRISBANE Posted 12/02/10 07:40 AM Posted 12/02/10 07:40 AM would love to see a G8E and keep my T The old EB/ED Ghia V8 with full options were nice
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now