Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/01/09 06:32 AM Posted 24/01/09 06:32 AM Blew a radiator hose on the way back from the yard...F**K!!
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 24/01/09 07:25 AM Posted 24/01/09 07:25 AM god dammit I'm glad you stuck around mate!!!! I bloody needed that larf!
XRSics Legacy Donating Member 325 Member For: 17y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/01/09 07:33 AM Posted 24/01/09 07:33 AM so u got a tow? where it happen?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/01/09 07:41 AM Author Posted 24/01/09 07:41 AM god dammit I'm glad you stuck around mate!!!! I bloody needed that larf!I'm glad you joined the site.LOL!!so u got a tow? where it happen?Bout a kay from home, it's in the shop just to make sure everythings ok. If not the dealers f*cked.
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/01/09 07:43 AM Posted 24/01/09 07:43 AM Oh your kidding!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/01/09 07:48 AM Author Posted 24/01/09 07:48 AM Lol @ f*ck up in heading, just been one of those days.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/01/09 08:26 AM Posted 24/01/09 08:26 AM That sucks DillyAlthough I did laugh a little bit sorry
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 24/01/09 08:32 AM Posted 24/01/09 08:32 AM haha so did I lol
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 24/01/09 08:34 AM Posted 24/01/09 08:34 AM Trying not to laugh, but its an up hill battle..................................................................................... to late You just dont have any luck when it comes to cars, I think its Kama saying you should have stayed with the T
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 24/01/09 09:34 AM Posted 24/01/09 09:34 AM have to admit mate, I dont know you but that does crack me up especially when that used to happen in my EF all the time!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now