TurboCrazy Member 70 Member For: 23y 1m 27d Location: Cairns FNQ Posted 02/08/05 09:23 AM Posted 02/08/05 09:23 AM GentsI am looking into buying a XR8 ute. I know that the upgraded sound package is a little short in the equipment department compared to the sedans. But when I was in the dealer today he said that if I order the upgraded sound system (premium / premier cant remember) it will definetely come with the larger colour LCD display. I said are you sure and he said "positive".Now correct me if I am wrong but I thought that no matter which sound system you had you could not get the larger colour display in the ute.Thoughts gentlemen!
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/08/05 09:25 AM Posted 02/08/05 09:25 AM True in the past but I am sure there is a dealer upgrade package out now that you can get it, the super pursuit has it too.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 02/08/05 09:33 AM Posted 02/08/05 09:33 AM taken off the FPV website from a super pursuit ute....
TurboCrazy Member 70 Member For: 23y 1m 27d Location: Cairns FNQ Posted 02/08/05 10:43 AM Author Posted 02/08/05 10:43 AM Thanks for the fast replies fella's.Cheers
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 26d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 02/08/05 01:26 PM Posted 02/08/05 01:26 PM yeah MKII onwards had the option mate.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 02/08/05 01:29 PM Posted 02/08/05 01:29 PM does yours have it trough lolly
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 26d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 03/08/05 03:26 AM Posted 03/08/05 03:26 AM nah it wasnt optioned.. but it was available yes.I just got the single cd player but fixing that soon with a JVC fm modulated mp3 12-stacker and 2x15's premo sound? PFFT! lol
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 03/08/05 04:23 AM Posted 03/08/05 04:23 AM yep, you can now get the lux interior pack on the utes. It includes the fairmont Ghia ICC (which includes premium sound and duel climate control) and sports leather trim all for $2995...Dave.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 03/08/05 07:27 AM Posted 03/08/05 07:27 AM yep, you can now get the lux interior pack on the utes. It includes the fairmont Ghia ICC (which includes premium sound and duel climate control) and sports leather trim all for $2995...Dave.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>can I just ask wats the point in duel zone climate control for utes...I mean there is only one area to keep at temp right?
Gavin.K Member 288 Member For: 21y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 03/08/05 07:46 AM Posted 03/08/05 07:46 AM we have two zones in our utes our faces and our asses haha. sorry am not sure about duel zone in the climate controll but the sound system has a large screen in the series 2 prestige sound option
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now