KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 24/03/04 03:44 AM Posted 24/03/04 03:44 AM Hmm, that bit of information must have scared everyone off! Or maybe they've all grabbed the tape measure and headed for the toilet! :lol: I'm trying to figure out how to join a couple of tapes together?
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/03/04 04:23 AM Author Posted 24/03/04 04:23 AM I'm trying to figure out how to join a couple of tapes together? I knew something had to compensate for your brain. :lol:
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 19d Location: Adelaide Posted 25/03/04 03:17 AM Posted 25/03/04 03:17 AM Can I have those tape measures back now Ken....it's ok that u had to come borrow a couple of mine...but really....any more is just bragging! :hiwelcome:
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/03/04 08:23 AM Posted 25/03/04 08:23 AM Can I have those tape measures back now Ken....it's ok that u had to come borrow a couple of mine...but really....any more is just bragging! I thought you would measure Ken's and he would measure yours! :banghead:
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 19d Location: Adelaide Posted 25/03/04 08:32 AM Posted 25/03/04 08:32 AM ahem wink wink :lol:
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/03/04 05:24 AM Posted 26/03/04 05:24 AM Im trying to change my avatar, and im having trouble. Whats happening with the whole avatar problem?
admin The Stig Administrator 3,078 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: Unknown Posted 26/03/04 12:25 PM Posted 26/03/04 12:25 PM This will be fixed when the new design goes on. At the moment we cant modify the code as it can affect the design.. ! SORRY for people who want to change the avatars to a bigger one.. no can do atm.
Guest Guests Posted 26/03/04 12:42 PM Posted 26/03/04 12:42 PM Can I have those tape measures back now Ken....it's ok that u had to come borrow a couple of mine...but really....any more is just bragging! I thought you would measure Ken's and he would measure yours! Bloody fags..oops I mean hags.. same thing any wayvik
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 29/03/04 01:44 AM Posted 29/03/04 01:44 AM Can I have those tape measures back now Ken....it's ok that u had to come borrow a couple of mine...but really....any more is just bragging! I thought you would measure Ken's and he would measure yours! Bloody fags..oops I mean hags.. same thing any wayvik Sounds like someone wants his own "private" measurement done ...
JJ_Phantom Member 208 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Location: ACT Posted 06/04/04 06:12 AM Posted 06/04/04 06:12 AM thought this was as good a place as any to test my new avatar
Recommended Posts