It is I Member 37 Member For: 4y 11m 22d Posted 06/12/21 11:19 PM Posted 06/12/21 11:19 PM When I plug in the OBDii+ sensor, two things happen: 1. Traction Control turns off and a warning comes on saying DSC fault 2. When I get on boost, the boost is cut completely. If I turn off the car and unplug the sensor, all works fine again. My car is tuned so I'm thinking that the parameters are all different to factory, causing issues. So for example with 2, when it exceeds the factory set boost, it cuts boost. But an OBDii+ sensor should surely not cause that? And it's not going into limp mode, just cutting boost. Any ideas?
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 07/12/21 12:05 AM Posted 07/12/21 12:05 AM It's normal for errors to be shown when some stuff is plugged into the obd port. 44 minutes ago, It is I said: If I turn off the car and unplug the sensor, all works fine again. There's your fix. Easy!
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/12/21 12:34 AM Posted 07/12/21 12:34 AM yep, sounds like a dodgy OBD2 thingo. Replace it.
It is I Member 37 Member For: 4y 11m 22d Posted 07/12/21 12:39 AM Author Posted 07/12/21 12:39 AM Ok great, thanks guys
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now