cat007 Member 236 Member For: 8y 24d Posted 20/09/20 07:22 AM Posted 20/09/20 07:22 AM Hi all. I've put an engine oil cooler in the trans tunnel as location in pic.... I have a small fan I was going to put on the top. Should I push the air down through the cooler or pull it up? CheersHunt
cat007 Member 236 Member For: 8y 24d Posted 24/10/20 08:50 AM Author Posted 24/10/20 08:50 AM No-one?
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 30d Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/10/20 09:35 AM Posted 24/10/20 09:35 AM On 20/09/2020 at 4:52 PM, cat007 said: Should I push the air down through the cooler or pull it up? It wont make a difference mate so do whatever fits the space better. You can always reverse the polarity of the fan if you want a direction change.
Tom Tucker Legacy Donating Member 711 Member For: 7y 2m 29d Posted 24/10/20 10:06 AM Posted 24/10/20 10:06 AM It should pull though
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 30d Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/10/20 10:16 AM Posted 24/10/20 10:16 AM Nothing wrong with a good pull
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now