OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 26/12/19 07:32 AM Posted 26/12/19 07:32 AM You can do them without pulling the head off.If its properly cold pull one bolt at a time then replace it straight away.
MerkPerk New Member 5 Member For: 6y 6m 4d Posted 17/07/20 10:01 PM Posted 17/07/20 10:01 PM (edited) Hey lads, sorry to bump and old thread but I'm getting a GTX3582R Gen I, valve springs, turbo back and pump/reg on my FG MK2 (42,000kms) and shooting for 380-400rwkw. I'm not looking to tempt the fate of my driveline and box anytime soon with my driving consisting of the odd squirt. I wont be chasing bigger numbers long term either. What do you Barra veterans think regarding head studs at this configuration/power? Edit: pw2 IC, pipes and 1000cc injectors already in the car. Edited 17/07/20 10:06 PM by MerkPerk
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/07/20 10:05 PM Posted 17/07/20 10:05 PM Not even remotely close to requiring them save your money 2 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now