Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Team Bute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

well done 100% :eyebrows:

mid 12's is what I'm looking for in my ute once I get a few more km up.

Interested to know about the auto mod.

What was actually done?

And has it affected the car's streetability?

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 3d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Good stuff 100%

Did you only get 1 run in?

Im going to start racing my beast at eastern creak as soon as I have the phase III and auto upgraded.

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 5d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted

Yeah, I am coming down Mark. Want to meet up with yourself and Geea. I am catching an early flight back into Melb especially!

Got a feeling SWMBO wants to come :ta:

Jonathan.

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted
I thought I would start a thread that can be ongoing for this topic from week to week as there seem to be quite a few members turning up each week. It's good to catch up with guys we chat with on here and each time I meet you in person I have more chance of remembering your real name!

I was there last night and bl$%dy holdens kept dumping oil on the track and it took me 2hrs to get my first run. But the wait was worth it, a solid

12.44 @116mph

which I was very happy with for my first run (on cold tyres) in the Phase 3.

Saw another black turbo sedan leaving the track as I entered, but didn't see him run, and there was a guy with a stock blueprint ute that was also having a run.

So, I will be going again next week, anyone else coming?

Mark

Well done Mark :thumbsup: , good mile per hour and there's an 11 second pass there to be had if you can get the 60 foot time down to where it should be. Nothing like a little practise to make perfect :lol: , by the way how did the auto trans feel....were the geear shifts positive and quick?

Peter

APS

Thanks Peter, an 11 would be awesome I must say. The auto was Sh#t HOT! :thumbsup: The crisper changes are certainly worth a big chunk of time.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 6d
  • Location: Need one..
Posted

Hey Mark,

Good time dude... :thumbsup: and great catching up with you on Friday. I reckon an 11 second pass is achievable too.

I must admit, while I sat there watching, I was VERY tempted to unleash my APS Phase III down the strip too. My next visit to Calder will be as an entrant, not a spectator.....just to piss off the GMH and HSV crew :thumbsup:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

were who and what auto mods were done to your T :thumbsup:

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

I certainly enjoyed my time down there last Friday nite :thumbsup:

Would like to come on down for next Friday but I think my sister having the families first baby (being inducing next w/e at the latest) will take preference... I think :D

Heres hoping sh*tfighter Holdens stay off the track so that no oil has to be cleared delaying proceedings for hours on end... :sleepgrey:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 3d
  • Location: Ballarat
Posted

Mark,

What was your 60ft time and how much slower was it than your best time with the stage 2 ? Were you able to get under 2 seconds or was it slower ?

Robbie.

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted
Mark,

What was your 60ft time and how much slower was it than your best time with the stage 2 ? Were you able to get under 2 seconds or was it slower ?

Robbie.

60ft was 1.98

previous best 60ft was 1.89 which makes a substantial difference. If I can launch like or better than this again, I will go close to an 11. I also have to work out the timing of the changes again as the car revs out so much quicker with more power.

My Auto has been upgraded by APS to a Phase 2 standard, ring APS for all the details as I'm not sure of it all. Bit too technical for me :thumbsup:

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted
I certainly enjoyed my time down there last Friday nite :thumbsup:

Would like to come on down for next Friday but I think my sister having the families first baby (being inducing next w/e at the latest) will take preference... I think :D

Raspberry cordial, Raspberry tea, Raspberry anything.................it bring on contractions! Get it into her now and you'll be right to come down on Friday no worries ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...