Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

157MPH..

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

No. At the race track 

  • Banned
  • Member For: 10y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Australia
Posted

How fast are you arrroooommm from 100-200

 

Poster should get his facts straight. Drags and track are 2 completely different things.

 

Aroommm no pay no talkie.

 

Has anybody got a 100-200 time.

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, goeer's still a dipstick said:

How fast are you arrroooommm from 100-200

Faster than you ?

Edited by arronm
  • Banned
  • Member For: 10y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Australia
Posted

I don't give a I <3 Bananas about...Your'e so coherent it puts me to shame.

 

15 hours ago, arronm said:

Faster than you ?

Have you ever timed a 100-200. Forget a pansy quarter. I am taking 100-200, its very simple. If you have not done this, you must be driving a pansy car.

 

I do it once a week. I don't need to wait for track day. You 2 can do it, if you try.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...