Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I chopped you with like 290kws ahnahahah

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

when I had 285? makes sense to me haha

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

naaah mate you were in the 300s 

 

I only just had a tune/cat/injectors/intake at that time. noob. 

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

full blown n00b :)

 

when are you going to take on pete's ute? :P

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

ha

 

mine was stock when I ran him, he was launch king, I had nfi how to launch mine. 

 

beaten him ever since then though hhehehe

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

sure sure, you keep telling yourself that :)

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

when I raced pete it was bone stock, with I think a muffler removed I was waiting for my warranty to run out. 

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

and the rest...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...