Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 7y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted


Hey guys im new to the forum after some help.. I bought this 2005 Ba mk2 Turbo about a month ago off a dealer in sydney with no logbooks or proper info about the car (sigh)
From a service sticker on the windscreen.. the mechanics location has led me to belive the previous owner may have lived in Wollongong..
The car has quite a bit of work done to it
It had a CVPerformance sticker on the front of the engine (guessing it was tuned by them maybe)

Just hoping somone will be able to recognise the car and help me get in touch with the previous owner to get a little more info on the car
THANKYOU! -barry

  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

Welcome to the forum. I think you would have better luck contacting CVPerformance and asking them what work has been done to the car.

I am pretty sure that if you give them the REGO, they will have records of work done to it.

 

Good luck

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 9y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Yea, do this ^^ I did with mine it only had a Autotech 98 sticker inside the fuel flap, no plates lucky there was a rego receipt in the glovebox for its NSW rego. Anyway, ended up good for me found out what was done to car and they called the owner who posted up the Xcal4. I bought it with pics only lol. Seller said was stock lol I finally got away with one... 

  • Like 1
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

that was lucky...

  • Member
  • Member For: 9y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

yea definitely not what you should do. Was due some luck I reckon but that's another story..:dancing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 9y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
1 hour ago, adams355 said:

Was due some luck I reckon but that's another story..:dancing:

 

Did I actually say that? lame..

  • New Member
  • Member For: 7y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hopefully CV will have information to share based on the cars Rego.. il be givig them a call tommorrow.. will post the results tommorrow thanks guys

  • New Member
  • Member For: 7y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

No luck.. the rego isnt in their system.. the plates must have been changed

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

check the VIN, too? they might have noted it down...

  • New Member
  • Member For: 7y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Unfortunatley they dont note down vin numbers.. sigh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...