Redlightandy Member 57 Member For: 8y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sunny canberra Posted 16/06/18 11:42 AM Posted 16/06/18 11:42 AM 290 Boss GT versus XR6T, which is the better machine
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/18 12:27 AM Posted 17/06/18 12:27 AM Obviously we are a bit biased here, as the Barra is an excellent platform for a lot of reasons... 1
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/06/18 03:06 AM Posted 17/06/18 03:06 AM neither of them, we all love our toyota camrys and hondas here 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/18 03:46 AM Posted 17/06/18 03:46 AM what a stupid question 2
Redlightandy Member 57 Member For: 8y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sunny canberra Posted 19/06/18 03:06 AM Author Posted 19/06/18 03:06 AM Well I better not talk about my Navara then lol, I asked the obviously silly question coz Several reasons, I love my BA XR6 NA, I thought well let’s just turbo it but was told your mad just buy a T, I don’t want to buy a T I want my car, then I thought maybe a V8 conversion but that’s just as silly, so I’m left with just do some mods to what I have and be happy, Im 50 My hoon days were done 20 year ago but I Want to use the BA to haul my boat to the coast and we use it to travel around, can’t beat a Ford for comfort. Im worried bout the auto throwing a spazz, would a T5 be better for towing as I need to go up n down the old Clyde mountain, I read up on the BTRs and they seem to be not the greatest blah blah
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 19/06/18 08:49 AM Posted 19/06/18 08:49 AM (edited) seriously trade it in for a t. sooo many have been through the process of modding a N/A and regretting the money it took to get mediocre performance. T5's are like jelly. boss v8's are boat anchors. my btr is still happy with 365rwkw. Edited 19/06/18 08:51 AM by Panda Eyes 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/18 11:45 AM Posted 19/06/18 11:45 AM has a navara but wants to tow using the falcon but not break the auto? im out good luck
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now