Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted

What a time for the server problems! :ta: Here I am, just picked up my car from APS with the Phase 3 installed and I can't tell anyone :smilielol:

Well let me tell you, It's been a looooooong time since I've had a car this quick! But back then you couldn't drive it around town still, without it overheating, idling like a pig etc...............

Not this one!

In drive, putting around town you wouldn't know that it was modded at all. Sit there in the heat, with the AC on, no problem! How many cars that are capable of low 12's can do that???? Not many!

This upgrade is a credit to its creator!

To all the guys that did the work on my ute, the guys in the office and especially Peter for all his help,

APS THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!

This is the car I always wanted to own, and the local Expensive Daewoo drivers prayed I never would :sook:

Look out Calder next week :ta:

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 7d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Well done 100%!

Great news on your mod. Hope everything stays 100% for you and the car runs great!

Keep us up to date with how the beast is performing :smilielol:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
What a time for the server problems! :ta: Here I am, just picked up my car from APS with the Phase 3 installed and I can't tell anyone :ta:

:ta: U know where the house is........

Or do you need a map to make what 3-4 turn's :ta:

Congrat's mate goodluck Friday. :smilielol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

Well done 100% im happy to hear it all went well, mine goes in on thursday and im hanging out big time.

:smilielol:

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

congrats mate .... have I got a rear suspension mod for your ute :)

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted
congrats mate .... have I got a rear suspension mod for your ute :)

:smilielol: waiting.....................waiting............................

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted
What a time for the server problems! :ta:  Here I am, just picked up my car from APS with the Phase 3 installed and I can't tell anyone :ta:

:ta: U know where the house is........

Or do you need a map to make what 3-4 turn's :ta:

Congrat's mate goodluck Friday. :smilielol:

I thought about it, but you work nights and I worked today :ta: I will come around and give you another drive soon.

As soon as I get sick of driving it! :lol:

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Well done Mark, I look forward to hearing about your Calder exploits next Friday. :smilielol:

Geea.

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Mark, what sort of increase in rwkw's do you have over your stage 2 kit? What sort of times do you hope for, with you already having a 12.6 do you think it will get 11's?

I can't wait to see. You still going on the 12th March?

Geea. :smilielol:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Good stuff Mark :smilielol: Interesting to see what you run down the qtr now

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...