LAF6T New Member 16 Member For: 8y 10m 12d Posted 02/09/18 09:32 PM Author Posted 02/09/18 09:32 PM Still got her never ended up putting her up for sale.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/09/18 10:55 PM Posted 02/09/18 10:55 PM Still had the wedding, too? That's the stereotypical end to your nice car, isn't it?
LAF6T New Member 16 Member For: 8y 10m 12d Posted 02/09/18 11:37 PM Author Posted 02/09/18 11:37 PM Wedding is coming up, November. Manage to sort it out in the end. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/09/18 11:52 PM Posted 02/09/18 11:52 PM woop woop You are a shining light for all men haha 1
LAF6T New Member 16 Member For: 8y 10m 12d Posted 03/09/18 12:00 AM Author Posted 03/09/18 12:00 AM Haha thanks bro. Luckily the Mrs loves the F6 too! So planning to do some basics mods on the F6 next year.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 03/09/18 12:21 AM Posted 03/09/18 12:21 AM I am happy to put in an offer to you......
LAF6T New Member 16 Member For: 8y 10m 12d Posted 03/09/18 12:38 AM Author Posted 03/09/18 12:38 AM haha so sorry bro. Actually had a great offer a few months back and I was so tempted, but I couldn't do it. There's nothing else out these days and I know I will regret it if I let her go, considering she's manual, low K's and never been modded/tuned.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 03/09/18 12:39 AM Posted 03/09/18 12:39 AM ahhh come on mate. I am broke. let me at least make a low ball offer, yeah? I am only kidding. Good on you for holding on to her. 1
LAF6T New Member 16 Member For: 8y 10m 12d Posted 03/09/18 12:45 AM Author Posted 03/09/18 12:45 AM (edited) Lol... thanks bro Edited 03/09/18 03:00 AM by k31th fixed pic 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now