Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

Mackay DC6069 or Kelpro KDC1001

 

Which tailshaft coupling is better for a standard BA XR6 Turbo T56 ???

I was told Mackay was made in China and Kelpro made in Germany.

 

Cheers

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

So no-one has replaced their tailshaft coupling at all or remember what brand they used ???

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Agree, just replace with the genuine part..

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Genuine 

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

Cheers guys. Carmichael Ford in Townsville will only sell me the complete tailshaft for $1,700 and said the coupling is not available separately for the BA Turbo. I told him that the BA XR8 coupling was the same and he said that was $240 but not in stock. I was told it was made in Germany and then was told that Kelpro and Transgold were half the price and came out of the same SGF factory in Germany. I've been quoted $95 for the Mackay one but was told it was made in China. I'll try and source a Genuine one ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...