MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 12d Gender: Male Posted 06/10/11 08:18 AM Posted 06/10/11 08:18 AM are you serious they are SSSL'sdont look like it when I had SSSL's on mine there was barley half a finger gapI have SSSSL's now much better we can make it work!!workmate has 10's on the rear of his that stick out more, some careful scissor jack and piece of wood and no scrapey scrape anymore
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/10/11 08:23 AM Author Posted 06/10/11 08:23 AM Lol, go on..Yeah mate they're SSSL, got them off pat.
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 12d Gender: Male Posted 06/10/11 08:36 AM Posted 06/10/11 08:36 AM heres when I had 20's on mine on sssl's I dont know maybe the angle but mine seemed about 10mm lower than your sssl'smaybe you have the new tapered wire sssl's they sit about 5-10mm higher I reckon than the old sssl's anyway grap a set of ss ssl's I thought they'd be too low but they are perfect if anything 10mm too high
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/10/11 08:41 AM Author Posted 06/10/11 08:41 AM I really wanted those rims but were over budget.Maybe just the angle, here's on 19's
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/10/11 12:08 PM Posted 07/10/11 12:08 PM I reckon rolled BA/F's have more room than FGs... Mine fits with ease... I have run 20x10 with +35 and much lower than yours and nothing hits...My 20x10 and +40s will hopefully have 295/25/20's when I get my next set of Tyres (and wheels? LOL)
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/10/11 12:19 PM Author Posted 07/10/11 12:19 PM Do they have exactly the same back ends?
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/10/11 09:29 PM Posted 07/10/11 09:29 PM Suspension wise? I think so... Run the same coils etc... But body width? I dunno...
JET-270 Legacy Donating Member 153 Member For: 15y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 08/10/11 12:15 AM Posted 08/10/11 12:15 AM what would be the best offset to sit flush/just inside the guard on the rear of the utes? Was looking at 20x10's
g6t Legacy Donating Member 328 Member For: 16y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: sunshine state Posted 08/10/11 12:37 AM Posted 08/10/11 12:37 AM (edited) ? beast f6e ses he has e series argents on his fg & I have 2 rears im thinking of puting on my typhoon rolling lips & lowering it, I thought u could put bigger wheels on b series. has eny 1 tried it, if it fits on a fg it should on a b series am right or wrong. ? ps I have put b series f6 wheels on my g6et it looks pretty ordanairy. Edited 08/10/11 12:50 AM by g6t
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/10/11 01:20 AM Author Posted 08/10/11 01:20 AM what would be the best offset to sit flush/just inside the guard on the rear of the utes? Was looking at 20x10'sI would say +40 would be prefect on a ute with 20x10's
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now