MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 16d Gender: Male Posted 27/09/11 04:35 AM Posted 27/09/11 04:35 AM Here's a questionI'm looking at a set of staggered 20'sRear 20x9.5 have a nice lil bit of dish front 8.5's dontSo how about I run 20x9.5's all round, I've done the measurements and they will fit...I just don't like the look of rear dish and no front dish, this way it's dish all round...
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 13d Posted 27/09/11 05:35 AM Posted 27/09/11 05:35 AM I think finding the correct offset for the front will be the battle. Youll find the majority of 9.5's are arount the +30 to +40 range. They wont fit on the front.
shanerobertson Member 35 Member For: 15y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geraldton W.A. Posted 27/09/11 01:38 PM Posted 27/09/11 01:38 PM I'm thinking for a FG Sedan a 20" x 9" front with 265/30/20 +30 offset then 20" x 10" rear with 285/30/20 +40 offset. From a bit of research this should fit without any modification. Now to find all black rims to suit the my black turbo.Looking forward to XXXRTURBO's photo's to show what he bought and offsets used to see if I'm close to being right .Looking for photo's of other cars with 20"s on, and sizes plus offsets if available.
shanerobertson Member 35 Member For: 15y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geraldton W.A. Posted 28/09/11 02:45 AM Posted 28/09/11 02:45 AM Hi,Should ask WORM what rubber did you fit to your rims, KOYA INOX R1 20x10 (+38) and 20x8.5 (+35), that I saw on another thread. Any mods to get them to fit?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/09/11 03:11 AM Author Posted 28/09/11 03:11 AM That's a B series for starters. What research told you you can fit 265's in 20's on the front?
shanerobertson Member 35 Member For: 15y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geraldton W.A. Posted 28/09/11 03:22 AM Posted 28/09/11 03:22 AM On this site. Found a couple on off topic threads. One was in interior exterior. Although one mentioned SL or SSL. Suspension? I'll look again after work. And I'm just curious about Worm' B tyre sizes as they look stretched so no rubbing.
accelrate Legacy Donating Member 47 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Posted 30/09/11 01:51 AM Posted 30/09/11 01:51 AM (edited) I'd also like to go larger (width). I actually wrote into to Motor expressing my interest in the Prodrive Modified Blade Control arm. They asked for my name and area so they can publish. I highly recommend writing them, the more interest, the more likely they are going to produce them at a reasonable price.On another note, these would be awesome: http://www.ebay.com....r#ht_500wt_1054 DISH.Unfortunately 0 offset, 12" and 150mm of dish is just a dream. Edited 30/09/11 01:52 AM by accelrate
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/11 02:07 AM Author Posted 30/09/11 02:07 AM Lenso D1R's look pretty much the same with about 100mm of dish mate, just get them. Cheap too.
accelrate Legacy Donating Member 47 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Posted 30/09/11 02:35 AM Posted 30/09/11 02:35 AM Yeah but they aren't available anymore as far as I can tell. I was looking at those.
karps Member 14 Member For: 15y 11m 26d Posted 30/09/11 03:54 AM Posted 30/09/11 03:54 AM Hey guys,This is my xr with 20x8.5 and 20x10 (275s) at the rear.I've got it lowered on SSL's, I did have issues with scrubbing at 1st, then we shaved 3.5mm off the offset, which solved the scrubbing. Not sure what the offset is exactly, but I went for a few drives with a full car and have no issues with scrubbing. Not to mention, there was a noticeable difference in the handing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now