Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Hi all,

would anybody be able advise if these wheels would fit an FG with 6/4 Brembos?

Brixton CM10 19 x 8.5 37 (Front) 19 x 9.5 38 (Rear)

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mount-barker/wheels-tyres-rims/19-inch-brixton-cm10-ultrasport-replicas/1274947174

My car is unregistered so its not so easy to just go and test fit unforunately.

Edited by FormulaFG
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Advice re: 10 inch rims on FG+ sedans (fitting within guard).   I purchased the Superpro Rear Blade Control Arm Kit (Extra Clearance). It’s pricey, so my tip is to sign up as a trade member

As I found Jumbuck's posts from August last year the most helpful in determining my wheel specs I thought its only fair I post my findings. Hopefully this will help anyone wanting to know how wide the

I got 2 years 4 months and 55,000kms out of my ATR2s and there was was still more tread on em than that    Anyway, for purposes of this thread   18x9.5 +10 fronts with 235/40R18 Michenli

Posted Images

Hey all. Bit of a newb when it comes to wheels.

Just got some Inovit Turbines (20x10.5 +40 rear 20x9 +35 front) and just researching what size tyres I should fit on them. Will 265/35/20 on the rears and 245/35/20 for the front fit on an FG? Just a bit concerned about the 35 profile fitting, would 30 be better? Some advice would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm putting 6 piston brembos on the front of my fgx xr6t, iv been told the stock 19's won't fit over 6 pot brembos, is this true? Also do fpv 19's pursuit wheels fit 6 potters? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys know if 2014 fpv pursuit V8 ute stock 5 spoke wheels will fit 2015 fgx xr6t sedan? Iv seen pictures of 2015 fgx V8 sedan with same looking wheels. Just need to make sure if utes and sedans have same offsets etc before spending big bucks. Cheers Guys.

@JETURBOso I'm looking at getting a set of 4 new fpv wheels for my 15 fgx xr6t to fit over my new 6 pot brembos. Question is if I get a staggered set 8 inch front, 9 inch rear and I get a puncture in a front tire, will the 9 inch wheel off the back fit the front? I could use the factory spare on the rear then to get home. There's only about a bit over half an inch room between the stock front tire and the suspension arm that goes up and over the tire. Or do I have to buy 8 inch all round? Thanks