--Jase-- Member 66 Member For: 14y 28d Posted 29/11/12 07:11 AM Posted 29/11/12 07:11 AM I took the guard breaces out because every one says its a massive PITA to roll the lips with them in..Didn't get to rolling them as it started to rain so I threw the wheels on to move it into the garage when I noticed they fit terrible..
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 29/11/12 08:03 AM Posted 29/11/12 08:03 AM Time for 12" +20
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/11/12 08:40 AM Posted 29/11/12 08:40 AM Here's my new Vertini Magics.Love them but even though I had the fronts "machined" to order at plus 30 instead of the standard plus 35 they are still way too far inside the guard for my liking, bugger. Anyway still happy. Thanks for everyones' help and advice.CheersGeoffI would of gone black looks good but well done mate. What rims did u have before these I am looking at your profile pic looks good
--Jase-- Member 66 Member For: 14y 28d Posted 29/11/12 09:54 AM Posted 29/11/12 09:54 AM Time for 12" +20I fitted a mates 12 -9 to the completely stock side of my car.. which is 25mm from wheel lip to face of arch.. the other side is 38mm but I've trimmed the lip about on that side.It measured just on 20mm of poke.. So buy the time I trimmed and rolled the lips it would be very close to fitting..
Oni New Member 19 Member For: 16y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/11/12 10:40 AM Posted 29/11/12 10:40 AM I would of gone black looks good but well done mate. What rims did u have before these I am looking at your profile pic looks goodHey BudI would have had black except for the recent change of front bar. I had standard wheels painted black. The ones I had in the profile pick were Lenso something or other from Tempe Tyres, hated them with a passion and lousy quality. Sold them yonks ago.
miguel Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 17y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 30/11/12 12:11 AM Posted 30/11/12 12:11 AM hi , 19 x 9.5 &19 x 8.5 with ET 35 . will fit on the fg f6 ? thanks
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 30/11/12 12:15 AM Posted 30/11/12 12:15 AM Depends on the wheel style. Need to fit over the brembos
miguel Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 17y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 01/12/12 08:56 AM Posted 01/12/12 08:56 AM ok, et 35 jdm splits rims , it will fit ? thanks worm
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 01/12/12 10:08 AM Posted 01/12/12 10:08 AM Never heard of em! LOL
miguel Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 17y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 01/12/12 08:58 PM Posted 01/12/12 08:58 PM well, I'm going to buy it , wish me luck, thanks for the reply
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now