TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 01/11/12 07:49 AM Posted 01/11/12 07:49 AM bellato he has a gs now, it is in his signature.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 01/11/12 08:12 AM Posted 01/11/12 08:12 AM Trainers got a point! Plus you have a BF and there's less room standard I believe, might need some heavy guard work to make it all fitAnd J.d I have a FG sedan and my 20x10 +38 have eff all room as it is, and my diff is centred, could squeeze maybe a +40 but then would be pushing it with the tyre, would need a little stretchAs belowbellato he has a gs now, it is in his signature.I didnt really think of spacers
Oni New Member 19 Member For: 16y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/11/12 08:59 AM Posted 01/11/12 08:59 AM Hi allI've been set on getting some Vertini Magics for my FG but beginning to think they are over priced for what they are. I like the TSW Nurburgring wheels too but they are a little flat faced.Has anyone got the Nurburgrings at all on a sedan and would the charcoal suit a Nitro falcon like this?Again I'm thinking 20s. Fronts 8.5inch plus 25 and rears 10inch plus 38 or 40.There's an awesome Ute with these but its black and I'm not sure how they'd go with the chrome. I don't like the black and polished face version.CheersGeoff 1
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Posted 01/11/12 09:19 AM Posted 01/11/12 09:19 AM My bad guys! ^ yea I think Worm had them not that long ago in black. Flick through the last few pages of the wheel whore thread and they should be there. I think they would look good! Ps love the g-series front!
lrmcdowell Legacy Donating Member 730 Member For: 15y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Randwick, sydney Posted 01/11/12 09:22 AM Posted 01/11/12 09:22 AM Hi allI've been set on getting some Vertini Magics for my FG but beginning to think they are over priced for what they are. I like the TSW Nurburgring wheels too but they are a little flat faced.Has anyone got the Nurburgrings at all on a sedan and would the charcoal suit a Nitro falcon like this?Again I'm thinking 20s. Fronts 8.5inch plus 25 and rears 10inch plus 38 or 40.There's an awesome Ute with these but its black and I'm not sure how they'd go with the chrome. I don't like the black and polished face version.CheersGeoffwhose car is that? xr8 badge but a ge front? so a turbo?
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 01/11/12 09:44 AM Posted 01/11/12 09:44 AM (edited) g6e front on an xr8 I reckon, looks cool because it is not a standard g6e colour! I think xyz has them on his white f6, it is further back in the thread, and in the 600+ clubedit: link, towards the bottom of the page http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/72992-fg-f6-610-rwkw/page__st__80 Edited 01/11/12 09:45 AM by TRA1NR
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 9d Posted 01/11/12 11:21 AM Posted 01/11/12 11:21 AM The pic above of the GT above seemed to fit fine.Then its not a 9.5 or a 10 inch rim. If its a 8.5 with spacers then whats the point really..+40 @ 10inch is the pefect no fuss..no tyre stretch fit. (285)
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 9d Posted 01/11/12 11:26 AM Posted 01/11/12 11:26 AM Hi allI've been set on getting some Vertini Magics for my FG but beginning to think they are over priced for what they are. I like the TSW Nurburgring wheels too but they are a little flat faced.Has anyone got the Nurburgrings at all on a sedan and would the charcoal suit a Nitro falcon like this?Again I'm thinking 20s. Fronts 8.5inch plus 25 and rears 10inch plus 38 or 40.There's an awesome Ute with these but its black and I'm not sure how they'd go with the chrome. I don't like the black and polished face version.CheersGeoffIve got em.. and yeah I think theyd suit nitro.
Oni New Member 19 Member For: 16y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/11/12 12:04 PM Posted 01/11/12 12:04 PM Thanks Jimixr, do you have any pics of yours please?CheersGeoffBTW it's mine and its an XR8 with a G6E front.CheersGeoff
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 9d Posted 01/11/12 08:03 PM Posted 01/11/12 08:03 PM Thanks Jimixr, do you have any pics of yours please?CheersGeoffBTW it's mine and its an XR8 with a G6E front.CheersGeoffPM'd
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now