Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

bellato he has a gs now, it is in his signature.

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

Trainers got a point! Plus you have a BF and there's less room standard I believe, might need some heavy guard work to make it all fit

And J.d I have a FG sedan and my 20x10 +38 have eff all room as it is, and my diff is centred, could squeeze maybe a +40 but then would be pushing it with the tyre, would need a little stretch

As below

bellato he has a gs now, it is in his signature.

I didnt really think of spacers

  • New Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hi all

I've been set on getting some Vertini Magics for my FG but beginning to think they are over priced for what they are. I like the TSW Nurburgring wheels too but they are a little flat faced.

Has anyone got the Nurburgrings at all on a sedan and would the charcoal suit a Nitro falcon like this?

MacUIMG_0085.jpg

Again I'm thinking 20s. Fronts 8.5inch plus 25 and rears 10inch plus 38 or 40.

There's an awesome Ute with these but its black and I'm not sure how they'd go with the chrome. I don't like the black and polished face version.

Cheers

Geoff

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
Posted

My bad guys!

^ yea I think Worm had them not that long ago in black. Flick through the last few pages of the wheel whore thread and they should be there. I think they would look good! Ps love the g-series front!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randwick, sydney
Posted

Hi all

I've been set on getting some Vertini Magics for my FG but beginning to think they are over priced for what they are. I like the TSW Nurburgring wheels too but they are a little flat faced.

Has anyone got the Nurburgrings at all on a sedan and would the charcoal suit a Nitro falcon like this?

MacUIMG_0085.jpg

Again I'm thinking 20s. Fronts 8.5inch plus 25 and rears 10inch plus 38 or 40.

There's an awesome Ute with these but its black and I'm not sure how they'd go with the chrome. I don't like the black and polished face version.

Cheers

Geoff

whose car is that? xr8 badge but a ge front? so a turbo?

  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted (edited)

g6e front on an xr8 I reckon, looks cool because it is not a standard g6e colour! I think xyz has them on his white f6, it is further back in the thread, and in the 600+ club

edit: link, towards the bottom of the page http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/72992-fg-f6-610-rwkw/page__st__80

Edited by TRA1NR
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 9d
Posted

The pic above of the GT above seemed to fit fine.

Then its not a 9.5 or a 10 inch rim. If its a 8.5 with spacers then whats the point really..

+40 @ 10inch is the pefect no fuss..no tyre stretch fit. (285)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 9d
Posted

Hi all

I've been set on getting some Vertini Magics for my FG but beginning to think they are over priced for what they are. I like the TSW Nurburgring wheels too but they are a little flat faced.

Has anyone got the Nurburgrings at all on a sedan and would the charcoal suit a Nitro falcon like this?

MacUIMG_0085.jpg

Again I'm thinking 20s. Fronts 8.5inch plus 25 and rears 10inch plus 38 or 40.

There's an awesome Ute with these but its black and I'm not sure how they'd go with the chrome. I don't like the black and polished face version.

Cheers

Geoff

Ive got em.. and yeah I think theyd suit nitro.

  • New Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Thanks Jimixr, do you have any pics of yours please?

Cheers

Geoff

BTW it's mine and its an XR8 with a G6E front.

Cheers

Geoff

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 9d
Posted

Thanks Jimixr, do you have any pics of yours please?

Cheers

Geoff

BTW it's mine and its an XR8 with a G6E front.

Cheers

Geoff

PM'd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...