Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 8m 9d
Posted

Well it was only a little bit more then a smaller kit from plazmaman I was looking at. I'll leave it at that lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 15d
Posted

This plastic rail that gets cut on most coolers , can I assume it bolts to the car? ie you can return it to stock by replacing it with a virginal one?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

You guy's are a pissa 

 

FG's have PLASTIC that gets cut 

 

B series's has no PLASTIC in sight only factory front support metal bar 

 

on all Jonny Tig Kits he supplys custom brackets that moves the radiator/fans closer to the belt so the metal cutting on B series is same/same with any big aftermarket intercooler kit on the market 

 

ANY intercooler kit that's not "stepped" in the FG series needs the PLASTIC radiator support panel cut to fit 

 

it's very simple people's :upsidedown:

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 15d
Posted
16 hours ago, stubbietubbie said:

Go on, tell us! We'll finally know.

Can't remember exactly what I paid for mine but I do remember it being cheaper than another intercooler of similar size that I was looking at. 

I went with 3inch hot and cold side piping 

 

No crazy prices , just a quality cooler .

 

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 15d
Posted (edited)

Jet, can this plastic be returned to stock by bolting in an uncut one if need arises?

Edited by Ale
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

It's the full support panel that gets changed in a front end crash so yes it's possible to purchase a new front base clip and swop it over 

  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 6m 3d
Posted

Return it back to stock:ermm:

After you have changed fuel pump, injectors, wastegate actuator, dump pipe and high flow cat, battery relocation kit, turbo side cold air intake, intercooler hot and cold side piping and a few retunes your not going back to STOCK !!!!:dancing:

Once you catch the bug it's all over.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...