Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I know it's too late, but if the farkwits can afford to replace faulty ZF's, surely they can afford a cheaper TR6060...

  • New Member
  • Member For: 10y 4m 13d
Posted

t56 is pretty common, tremec t56 was a borgwarner which is all gearboxes is 90% of euro cars. much prefer the t56 to the zf

I will upload pics of the mopars later, really just got them so havent done a thing to them

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

You'd think so...but I was past caring by that stage. I had nothing but dramas with that car since the day I got it, it was like the universe was telling me I shouldn't have it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...