First Of The Chaser Fgxts Hits The Auctions

boost69

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 10d

Nah it's still there...maybe the link has expired, I might follow the bidding online as I have a Pickles account...if we had to put a guess on it prior to the auction...I am thinking the Sydney market is flooded with crazy people using the inflated equity in their properties to buy cars etc...

The are also dealers that know they can flog it off for around the early 30 mark...as there are people that don't care about the kms...and will want to have the car at any cost...

I'm thinking $29,500, I know its unlikely but people are nuts, if you ask me with 84,000kms on the clock it shouldn't go for more than 22K, but like I say... because there's allot of emotional buyers out there...the price will just escalate, but it's also the dealers that will push it up knowing they can flog it off for around the early 30 mark...chances are you will see it advertised by a dealer on car sales by tomorrow at $33,990..."One owner"...lol

Edited by boost69

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 5d

You were pretty close!

• Member For: 10y 5m 9d

Fark that's a pretty good price I think.

I think they look awesome, but ive been a fan since first pics of them. More xr's ive seen the more I want one. They have increased the gap in looks between an xt and an xr imo. XR looks a bit more exclusive than it ever has, again IMO. Haters gonna hate but ive always felt an xr is just a xt with a wing and some wheels, and a T just that with a turbo... Which is why I went G6ET. Yes they are infact all the same sh*t but the further it distances itself from the base model the greater the appeal imo.