barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/08/15 11:43 AM Posted 25/08/15 11:43 AM Why is mine so unfriggenpredictable then and what can I do about it?? I just swapped the oil out so I'll have a bit of a play in the next few days to see if new dyno juice makes a differenceElaborate on unpredictable?
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 25/08/15 11:53 AM Posted 25/08/15 11:53 AM I did above
Grego.77 Member 195 Member For: 11y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: St Clair NSW Posted 25/08/15 04:20 PM Posted 25/08/15 04:20 PM I went an Eaton Truetrac in my TTG... They thud slightly over stock. But hooks up each and every time.
Liam03baxr6turbo New Member 7 Member For: 11y 1m 6d Posted 29/08/15 03:30 PM Posted 29/08/15 03:30 PM One thing ive learnt in the ba xr6s and xr6 turbos is when in doubt power out their just to heavy for people to have the balls one minute n step her out then sh*t em selfs n back off the powerSent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 1
Liam03baxr6turbo New Member 7 Member For: 11y 1m 6d Posted 29/08/15 03:35 PM Posted 29/08/15 03:35 PM Does your stock lsd literally stay straight? Mine quite often needs a bit of steering to get it straight.. does that mean it's not locking properly or something?My lsd is tight as also solid diff bushes and she skates everywhere. with abit of tiptronic helps but when im jus in drive n plant it she spins all the way to 3rd could probably go to 4th but I kinda dnt like being thrown out at around 130 150Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/08/15 03:41 PM Posted 29/08/15 03:41 PM One thing ive learnt in the ba xr6s and xr6 turbos is when in doubt power out their just to heavy for people to have the balls one minute n step her out then sh*t em selfs n back off the powerSent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalkkeep the power on and aim it where you want it. that's what I do. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now