Ben Mahomed New Member 9 Member For: 11y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 18/08/15 10:58 AM Posted 18/08/15 10:58 AM So I am looking at a new exhaust for my '09 FG XR6 and I am unsure of either Auspac or X-Force.I am hoping that someone can post or link me to a video.Thanks
julesk_1972 Member 267 Member For: 14y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/08/15 01:22 PM Posted 18/08/15 01:22 PM You tube.Xforce for me....
Ben Mahomed New Member 9 Member For: 11y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 18/08/15 11:21 PM Author Posted 18/08/15 11:21 PM I've tried, but I can't find Auspac.
NIKSXR6T8U New Member 3 Member For: 11y 1m 14d Posted 19/08/15 02:12 AM Posted 19/08/15 02:12 AM I just got a 3.5 inch x-force cat back installed on my Fg xr6 turbo a week ago and I must say its not as loud as I thought it would be but I guess give it a few weeks it should be louder. Considering removing the rear muffler for a louder sound but not sure. Auspac sounds better theres a video on youtube but correct me if im wrong x-force is well known for their products and performance. Overall im happy
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 19/08/15 04:59 AM Posted 19/08/15 04:59 AM I've tried, but I can't find Auspac.LOL....wtf is Auspac???? Never heard of them....must be a new cheapie competing for xforce market. Most people will go xforce...but apparently needs a little altering to fit perfectly.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/08/15 05:18 AM Posted 19/08/15 05:18 AM Arse-spec because sh*t.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 19/08/15 05:40 AM Posted 19/08/15 05:40 AM I was thinking the exhaust from some rare prototype AU model Falcon S-Pac 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 20/08/15 10:17 PM Posted 20/08/15 10:17 PM I just got a 3.5 inch x-force cat back installed on my Fg xr6 turbo a week ago and I must say its not as loud as I thought it would be but I guess give it a few weeks it should be louder. Considering removing the rear muffler for a louder sound but not sure. Auspac sounds better theres a video on youtube but correct me if im wrong x-force is well known for their products and performance. Overall im happyHonestly mate if it sounds crisp on full noise that's all you gotta worry about. Cruise loud in these cars isnt the same compared to a V8, you'll get sick of the single note BRRRRRRRRRRR singing through the car on the freeway or slowy going through gears.I miss the stock exhaust to be honest, if there's ever a next time I'd definitely put research into an exhaust that's effective at increasing power but remains silent unless under load 2
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 21/08/15 03:27 PM Posted 21/08/15 03:27 PM I've tried, but I can't find Auspac.You have just answered your own question mate.Its X- Force
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/08/15 11:33 PM Posted 21/08/15 11:33 PM Honestly mate if it sounds crisp on full noise that's all you gotta worry about. Cruise loud in these cars isnt the same compared to a V8, you'll get sick of the single note BRRRRRRRRRRR singing through the car on the freeway or slowy going through gears.I miss the stock exhaust to be honest, if there's ever a next time I'd definitely put research into an exhaust that's effective at increasing power but remains silent unless under loadagree 100%. I love my stock exhaust. Loud exhaust is only good for a track car or weekender. I could not handle it as a daily or with the mrs and kid in the car etc, just annoying
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now