Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kurrajong Heights NSW
Posted

Hi all,

Wanting to know if anyone has used the project mu ns400 pads and has any reviews

I am currently running T3 slotted rotors and EBC redstuff pads, these pads are great good bite and little fade however having to constantly machine the rotors due to brake shudder is annoying and one of the guys from race brakes in Sydney said that the redstuff pads are the cause of the shudder reoccurring.

So I'm going to be fitting new T3 rotors and different pads and the mu NS 400 pads sound okay on the website but just want know about the real world.

Thanks

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I use them front and rear in my 4 pot brembos. I rate them highly. Great bite,no fade ( on the street) and minimal dust.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posted

...however having to constantly machine the rotors due to brake shudder...

Suspension control arm bushes? What model is it, BA/BF or FG?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kurrajong Heights NSW
Posted

Ba and control arm bushes were done ages ago I nolathane bushes in the lower control arms

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

If you want to track it go for the ns800 mate. The 400s are a street pad.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

ns800 - 800° max?

ns400 - 400° max?

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Eff orr see

See?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Hi All,

I'm doing the rotors and pads for my BF Typhoon.

Currently has standard from factory Brembo front rotors and 4 pot Calipers with Single rear PBR caliper and rotor.

Is it right that these DBA replacement rotors are OK? front - 42102 T3 and rear 42108 xs.

I want to run the Project Mu Ns400 pads but aren't sure, the fronts look like they would be F1040 but I cant see which ones would suit the rears?

I'm guessing Ralph could wade in on this one?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...