Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 21d
Posted

Yeah a little bit too far to travel for a couple weights. Thanks for the thought anyway though mate.

We might meet up at a cruise one day though. Hopefully by which time I'll have the vibration sorted.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • New Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 11d
Posted

How important are these plastic weights?

I have had my BA diff bushes done recently and was blaming the superpro performance Busch for the now bad vibrations/noise I have from 98-110k

I don't have any of the plastic weights and a rebalance of the tail shaft showed nothing was out

I am sure they were there before the bushes were done

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 8d
Posted

If it has been balanced then they are not needed. They are balancing weights from the factory.

  • New Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 11d
Posted

Yeah Gaz097 I would have thought that but have seen a few shafts with weld ons and the plastic weights as well?

  • New Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 11d
Posted

Yes 20 pounds, today I finally got my car to ford to have a on car balance, funnily enough those little plastic weights do one hell of a job

$180 parts and labour, no vibrations, no noise with full superpro rear bushes and hardy spicer centre bearing Yea!

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...