Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Check what I said

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Also had this problem In my bf f6 when I had 400rwkw. Sometimes would stall when idling after. Simply turning the car off and on would bring speedo and normal idle back bit this problem seemed to happen when I was wheelspinning 3rd or 4th. When I did my research I saw a lot of people suggest replacing the coils. I blew my motor before I bothered to fix it though lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 19d
Posted

....as silly as it sounds, ive seen feedback from 1 or more bad coils cause this before. also seen non-resistor style spark plugs cause the same thing.

just a thought....

  • New Member
  • Member For: 11y 6m 22d
Posted

I was leaning toward a coil tbh listening to the car run even at low rpm I can her a odd miss it has the R type plugs .. anyway of diagnosing a faulty lead / coil for a home punter ? or this is something I need to take to a shop

when I think about it it has always had a slight issue where you cruise along at say 1300 rpm and the RPM would plus or minus by 200 or so rpm and give the car pitch change in the motor even though you are on

flat ground and not working hard and now to hear the miss fire in lower range RPM I will look at changing out the item as soon as I figure out which one it is lol.

will let you know how I go..

As to the ECU I checked it all definitely good grounding contact to it Unplugged and replugged all cables used a electronic component contact cleaner on the connectors

still no change I think

Thx Mr40 and everyone else that has put forth ideas I will find the cause of the miss and hopefully solve the main problem along the way will keep you up to date

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 19d
Posted

Have you managed to solve your issue?...I copped something similar last night...dash lights lighting up and speedo dropping out...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...