bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 22/02/15 12:42 AM Posted 22/02/15 12:42 AM (edited) If you have any alternator whine through the system (aux plug for instance) then don't relocate the battery to the boot! Odyssey batteries can suck a fat one the cnts, zero warranty as they'll just make excuses!I would be putting it in the front guard or looking at modifying the cold side intake to fit a battery?Check to see if LiFePO batteries (Lithium Iron Phoshate) are available yet as I know turbotrana had some a few years ago he was testing?Forgot to mention with regards to the LiFePO they are like 4kg max for a battery versus = farking heavy for lead acid (15-20kg)! Edited 22/02/15 12:44 AM by bjc
Force-6 New Member 16 Member For: 12y 6m 15d Gender: Male Posted 22/02/15 08:51 AM Posted 22/02/15 08:51 AM When I first watched the APS vid, I contacted them and got the following:Hi Adam Firstly thank you for your enquiry. Here are the prices as requested. Battery relocation kit - $420Fit battery relocation kit $396The kit that we use here is the Process West. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information at your convenience.Regards SpiroSo, I think that should give you some help. I don't think there is any real difference in the front apron, its only dependent on how you want to run your cooler piping on the B series.
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Posted 23/02/15 07:08 AM Posted 23/02/15 07:08 AM Pretty sure Spiro may still have some complete APS kits.
RB Snake Legacy Donating Member 327 Member For: 12y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 23/02/15 08:16 AM Posted 23/02/15 08:16 AM So if APS are now using the process west kit, that would re-locate behind the bumper/guard. Over $800 all up is unbelievable. It didn't even cost me $200 to move it into the boot, that was because I could do it myself though.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 23/03/15 06:54 AM Posted 23/03/15 06:54 AM Maybe it is time for a write up and tuturial with pics and all Patty?
RB Snake Legacy Donating Member 327 Member For: 12y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 23/03/15 09:24 AM Posted 23/03/15 09:24 AM Why? You want to do it? It's really easy and there's already a tutorial on here, he did do it a weird way though.*Paddy
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 23/03/15 11:35 AM Posted 23/03/15 11:35 AM Nah you a mince patty.I know its Paddy, just winding you up or not.I was thinking about it as I can get all the required parts from the old man.Just wanted to see how you did it.
RB Snake Legacy Donating Member 327 Member For: 12y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 23/03/15 12:14 PM Posted 23/03/15 12:14 PM I can put pics up if you like, I could also show you at the next cruise.
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 23/03/15 12:15 PM Posted 23/03/15 12:15 PM Is it seriously Paddy? I thought your name was Patrick, hence why Patty wouldn't sound wrong?Could have sworn I referred to you as Patrick Starfish once in a post too
RB Snake Legacy Donating Member 327 Member For: 12y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 23/03/15 12:29 PM Posted 23/03/15 12:29 PM My names not Paddy (Tis a nickname), and it's not Patrick either. Most of all it's definitely not patty.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now