Sign in to follow this  
al10s

Fg Mk11 Xr6 T,cms Tuned-In The Club

Got my car back from the Joe and the guys from CMS today,very impressed with the results.Big thanks Joe and your guys.Cms installed a new gtx 3582,ported the rear housing,and changed actuator.They also installed my valve springs.Car made 441rwkw s on e85 on 18psi and 385rwkw s on bp ultimate on 18psi.Cms also serviced my 6sp auto and installed a pwr heat exchanger to replace the stock one.

Mods

Plazmaman stage 3,I/c and pipe kit

Plazmaman battery relocation

Plazmaman a/box.

Plazmaman valve springs

Xforce 4'' exhaust

Gtx 3582, with ported rear housing and upgraded actuator

Kpm 1000cc injectors,kpm twin pump 1000hp intank kit and fuel reg

Pwr heat exchanger

Custom tuned my sct xcal3

I think that's all the mods, next will be a tailshaft upgrade. And a box build down the track.

Edited by al10s

Will do Butt Plug,once I learn how to post pics. Just had a courtesy follow up call from Joe from CMS, just to see how I went with the car over the weekend.There service was great,they looked after my car like it was there own.And also had plenty of time to go thru things with me,Very big thanks again,CMS

Thanks I jet,im happy with the cms service and the way the car goes.There s a pic of dyno graph and engine bay on CMS fb page. Now to start saving for a tailshaft,

Not everyone has facesux, so what's the chance of posting the sheet here............

Edit

Opps........Please..........that's more polite

Edited by BenDoCo

Awesome results and neat looking car. If I was back in sydney, im pretty sure that's where id go after all the good things I here about cms. You must be stoked !!

Someone read my build thread! Almost identical mods and identical power

Good to see another high powered cms car floating around

At that power on e85 your gearbox won't last

start saving now bud

Good job, what rpm did you launch at?

Start saving for a built box, saying from experience. My gtx3582 and ZF had a punch on and the stock ZF lost. CMS stage 2 box is holding up good so far :thumbsup:

I left at 2200rpm on the 10.9 run,I did try a 2400rpm launch and because I didn't do a big enough burnout.it just smoked the et radials.So if I can get my burnout right and a nice launch around 2400rpm,that will be optimum for my car.The zf,will need to be built at some stage.But as its not a daily drive and I try and drive it with some mechanical sympathy I hope she last s a few more months.Are you going to get yours out again for a run Hamish?

yeah I want to take it out soon to take advantage of the cooler weather. At the moment it's got an exhaust leak and I have the wrong type of drag tyres so I cant use them without front runners. As soon as I sell them and buy the usual et street radials, I'll go out

My car has just clicked 10,000kms since Joe at Cms Sydney tuned my car. I took it down the snow on the weekend on the 98ron tune,with a car load of gear and some spirited driving. The big taxi returned a 9.4lts per 100km average, and did not miss a beat.Latest mods KPM billet e85 fuel filter and 20x8.5 and 20x10 Lenso d1rs.Ive serviced the car at 5,000kms intervals with Bradd Penn semi syth oil 10/40w and genuine ford oil filters.The only issue ive had has been a code refering to a slow reading 02 sensor,the one in the dump pipe. I went to Ford to get a price $292, so I got one at the local ford wreckers of a xr6t that had done 15,000kms for $30.And the code has disappeared.Im not sure on the 20'' wheels,if I can get the ride height right they may stay. Cant wait to get the box done and turn it up a little more. Again big thanks to Joe and his team at Cms,for the tune and all the advice.

post-62556-0-90453900-1439773975_thumb.j