Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/12/14 09:44 AM Posted 30/12/14 09:44 AM Mine is just mild steel and its great. Bendoco help me out here. What did uou think of the sound.
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 30/12/14 09:48 AM Posted 30/12/14 09:48 AM (edited) Probably would cost more all up than getting the stainless system would. Edited 30/12/14 09:49 AM by OZYWALKER
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/12/14 09:50 AM Posted 30/12/14 09:50 AM Stainless sound tinny
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/12/14 09:56 AM Posted 30/12/14 09:56 AM (edited) ^^ iirc, my nizpoo (with the valve) was 3 grand back in June.So that's $1100 dif to put towards other stuffFARK ME!!!!! Is that fitted though with the tweaking Ratter had to do?Yeah mine was no where near that. No valve in mine either. Although it was trade price it was very very comparable to the Xforce 4" stainless priceFull 'retail' on Niz 4" is $2200. Edited 30/12/14 09:58 AM by Seaton
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 30/12/14 10:12 AM Posted 30/12/14 10:12 AM I think valving is between $500-$800.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 30/12/14 10:15 AM Posted 30/12/14 10:15 AM Yes fitted but Nah, ratter hitting the thing with the gas axe and super glueing it back together was extra.Just had a look at the invoice SeatonI was chargedExhaust: $2540.90Valve: $454.55The extra cost of the gas axe bit was a bit high imo and I still don't understand why the two trumpets weren't just swapped over to get it away from the towbar but oh well.As I have said before, I hate the sound at idle coz that valve does not close properly and it makes it sound like sh it....I wouldn't buy it again - or even recommend it (the entire exhaust) to anyone.Other options are available
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/12/14 10:23 AM Posted 30/12/14 10:23 AM Wow that's fair enough then. Mine was $2100 to my door trade price though. It has also quitened down now and is not loud whatsoever. I had a few struggles with fitment at the beginning but it's all sorted now. My car has only done 1000km in 3 months so I can't comment if the v-bands will come loose. I totally agree with you at that kind of pricing a full custom setup could be done. I know Chris at Best a Mufflers, he's done my cars before. I did ask him what would be the ultimate exhaust for one of these cars, he said a modified Xforce would be the go. This was after he had seen my Niz setup. Overall though, I have no regrets in getting the Nizpro exhaust and think it sounds spot on. 1
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 30/12/14 10:24 AM Posted 30/12/14 10:24 AM Anyway if you do want to get it and if it is the same as the nizpro system. The standard supplied v band is pretty average. But Cummins make a decent one.Cummins Exhaust 4" V BandPart no. 89520KI ordered them from RP Wallis wholesale Sydney, they're in Wetherill Park.Would avoid going to performance shops as they charge over $100 for one v band. From truck part stores they're around $35.Also the Cummins v band has a shorter bolt so you need a decent set of multigrips to start closing it to get the nut on.
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 10d Posted 30/12/14 10:26 AM Posted 30/12/14 10:26 AM FARK ME!!!!! Is that fitted though with the tweaking Ratter had to do?Yeah mine was no where near that. No valve in mine either. Although it was trade price it was very very comparable to the Xforce 4" stainless priceFull 'retail' on Niz 4" is $2200.I rang up about 3 months ago and they wanted $2700 plus delivery and the valve was extra .
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 30/12/14 10:28 AM Posted 30/12/14 10:28 AM Seemed like that when I got mine over a year ago. Called a few times and got different prices every time from different people.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now