Sign in to follow this  
stoja79

Tog Exhaust

Having heard the 4 inch nizpro and xforce side by side, the nizpro sounds much better. Assuming the tog is the same.

If you want quiet and no drone maybe look at a custom setup with better mufflers. I did this with autotech and happy with the result

Having heard the 4 inch nizpro and xforce side by side, the nizpro sounds much better. Assuming the tog is the same.

If you want quiet and no drone maybe look at a custom setup with better mufflers. I did this with autotech and happy with the result

Got a rough price, and more details?

If your going to spend nearly 2k on the TOG, you might aswell spend the little extra and get the Nizpro as I'm pretty sure they are EPA certified and legal.

Quality is flawless on the Nizpro unit aswell.

Flawless, I wish.

Dump had to be bent straight to fit to the cat and all the Vband bolts have failed as they're poorly made clamps.

Great design idea but made in china let them down.

^hence why the v-bands on my Nizpoo are always leaking.....only 10k km old and have to re-tighten them every month.

Bloody expensive cheaply made piece of crap IMO.

I was going to get a nizpro exhaust next month but the mixed reviews has kind of turned me off. If the tog exhaust is the same minus the extra muffler I might see if I can get the tog exhaust through best mufflers . Then they can add the extra muffler and modify it so it's a perfect fit.

Agreed on quality flawless my ass on Niz exhaust.

Chris at best mufflers will not be able to get the TOG. You will have to buy it direct.

What is the 'resinator' box on the niz anyway?

I didn't even realise it was on my system until it was pointed out to me (thanks) so was wondering if it does anything substantial or not.. if it does, is there an after market one that could be fitted to the TOG or would that take the price up toooo far?

I would purchase the Nizpro over the TOG 100%.

My reasons, it's only $200 more. They fit a few extra hangers, which the exhaust needs. Extra Magnaflow muffler/resonator, Im sure Nizpro don't put it in there for fun. My exhaust sounds spot on now I've done 1000km on it and it's carboned up a bit. NO freeway drone.

Also Nizpro know these cars inside and out, they can give you advice on fitting it and have fit countless I'd imagine. TOG have never fit one last time I checked.

Nizpro obviously designed the exhaust, yes, they may get it made off shore, but at least they didnt come along and just start selling the same product renamed as their own.

Tog sells many imitation Chinese made parts.

TOG was advertising a while back they had their new exhaust for sale, 1st one was discounted to see if it fits. How the hell do they make an exhaust and not even know somebody with an FG.

I'd support Nizpro over TOG any day.

WTF is Tog?? Don't they make swimwear lol.. I have had my X-force 4" stainless system for 18 months now and cannot fault it.. subtle at idle but different story over 3000 rpm.. Also sits up nice and high in chassis for good ground clearance for those who are lowered..

Edited by XRSEXT

Gotta say I saw a TOG system at their warehouse sale a week ago and the quality of welds ect was very good actually - better than my s/s xforce. Don't know about mufflers.