Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/11/14 07:05 AM Posted 03/11/14 07:05 AM I've got the alloy one from one of mals kits, unsure if it has the billet piston. As Jet said, about $145 when I priced one up today or $250 with piston.
rollex Member 683 Member For: 12y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Australia Posted 03/11/14 07:32 AM Author Posted 03/11/14 07:32 AM (edited) I'll see how I go.Also now I know why bruce is so cheap, the total bill was a lot less than the sum of all the items!LOL Edited 03/11/14 07:32 AM by rollex
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now