Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/01/15 06:33 AM Posted 25/01/15 06:33 AM Do the vbands have nyloc's or squish nuts?
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 06/02/15 05:28 AM Posted 06/02/15 05:28 AM (edited) ^^ Had to re-tighten mine again last night and all I can say Ralph is - They are not Nylocs......not sure what they are and they're not normal looking nuts either.I wonder if nylocs would be better or would the plastic (whatever it is) melt.What about a lock nut after it???SeatonThe worst v-band on mine last night was over the cradle so keep an eye on that one.Annnnnnnnnnd --- I put a huge scrape on the resinator going into someones driveway. Huge bugger Edited 06/02/15 05:29 AM by BenDoCo
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/02/15 06:34 AM Author Posted 06/02/15 06:34 AM Mine is all sorted now. Did a circuit day at Wakefield last week and it no longer hits when hot. So happy with that. I am not having trouble with my V-bands yet. Yeah they are not Nyloc. Don't think Nyloc would be very good on exhaust. If they are still coming loose, go get some more nuts and try locking 2 together. Or, call Nizpro. I have actually found they are very helpful. See what they recommend.
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/07/15 12:54 PM Author Posted 08/07/15 12:54 PM New PB tonight! Pretty happy, I think it's doing well for factory turbo on 98. 11.76 @120 7
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 08/07/15 12:57 PM Posted 08/07/15 12:57 PM Well done
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/07/15 01:00 PM Posted 08/07/15 01:00 PM Wtf ran a 17.7
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 08/07/15 01:50 PM Posted 08/07/15 01:50 PM Wrong side of the timeslip ya tool
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/07/15 08:12 PM Posted 08/07/15 08:12 PM Wrong side of the timeslip ya tool I was asking wtf ran a 17.7 it must be a slow piece of sh*t. I can read his time Donald. 1
jabtronic Member 70 Member For: 14y 3m 7d Posted 09/07/15 09:47 AM Posted 09/07/15 09:47 AM The XF ute behind him in the pic, according to number on windscreen
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/07/15 09:54 AM Author Posted 09/07/15 09:54 AM ^correct. And I give him credit for getting out there and having fun with his car. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now