Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/12/14 01:14 AM Author Posted 30/12/14 01:14 AM My 275 r888 measures 270mm on a 9.5" wheel.
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 21d Gender: Male Posted 30/12/14 02:17 AM Posted 30/12/14 02:17 AM (edited) Mine is on a 10.5", would probably sit better on 11" rim though Edited 30/12/14 02:19 AM by rednose
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/01/15 12:20 AM Author Posted 24/01/15 12:20 AM New Hankook RS3 rears today. 4
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 13d Posted 24/01/15 12:59 AM Posted 24/01/15 12:59 AM Nice.How did you go at the track with more power and the r888's ?
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/01/15 02:24 AM Author Posted 24/01/15 02:24 AM It was terrible. Was raining that day.
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 24/01/15 03:19 AM Posted 24/01/15 03:19 AM need all wheel drive conversion
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 24/01/15 11:06 PM Posted 24/01/15 11:06 PM I like the colour of them wheels [emoji7].
furiousgibbon Member 86 Member For: 19y 1m 19d Posted 25/01/15 03:07 AM Posted 25/01/15 03:07 AM (edited) love those wheels, I was thinking of getting another set of PF01s in black for the street, but your wheels are available in 19" which might be better... I do love the look of 18s though. I searched and saw you got +38 at the rear, but what offset at the front? The Enkeis I use on track are 8.5 +30 front, and 9.5 +35 rear and I don't think they could be more perfect. +38 at the rear is probably ok but the 19s have a choice of +25 or +35 at the front, I'm thinking +25 would be best and could be ground down a bit.Also did you have any problems with the +38 at the rear? Edited 25/01/15 03:08 AM by furiousgibbon
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/01/15 03:12 AM Author Posted 25/01/15 03:12 AM (edited) No problems with Fitment mate.8.5 +30 fronts.If you are looking into getting some. Go through Perfectrun.jp I had them in around a week straight from Japan.Also find out, if you go +25 fronts on a 8.5, that they don't have a more concaved wheel face than the rear 9.5 +38. As that just won't look right. They prob won't though, as my 8.5 +30 is pretty flat. Edited 25/01/15 03:24 AM by Seaton 1
furiousgibbon Member 86 Member For: 19y 1m 19d Posted 25/01/15 05:57 AM Posted 25/01/15 05:57 AM thanks mate, the concave in those sizes/offsets will be identical to yours so it'll look good. I checked out the website thanks, it's a cheaper than buying local (jdm concept) but if they mark the value correctly and I paid import/GST I'll be worse off, so I'll get them locally. I'm on the wear indicators on my rears but I reckon I can make them hurt for a couple more months while I wait for delivery. It looks like you got the high centre caps instead of the flat ones, are they definitely needed or would the flat ones fit too?I can't wait to get rid of these stupid heavy FPV wheels, I just put them back on and I can't believe how much they weigh... to think I was considering replacing them with FGX XR8 wheels, those 9" rears would have weighed even more!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now