Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 2d
Posted
Sorry mate not this week, got a date with the MCG should be a cracker.

Oh man, where are your priorities? :unsure:

Mark all being well APS will run the blue ute, hope that the auto is happy.........if so we hope to go QUICKER. :thumbsup:

Peter

APS

  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted (edited)

!!!NNNNNNOOOOOO!!! :thumbsup:

Bugger! I promised to take my girlfriend out for dinner for her birthday friday night! :unsure:

Need to get out of this....What can I do???....I'm goin to be in trouble!!!

Edited by alxr6t
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
Sorry mate not this week, got a date with the MCG should be a cracker.

Oh man, where are your priorities? :nuts2:

Should get my priorities sorted too. :pinch:

Damn work. :angry:

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
!!!NNNNNNOOOOOO!!! :nuts2:

Bugger! I promised to take my girlfriend out for dinner for her birthday friday night! :pinch:

Need to get out of this....What can I do???....I'm goin to be in trouble!!!

There is a great food van at Calder I'm sure your girlfriend will love it. :nuts2:

Geea.

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
!!!NNNNNNOOOOOO!!! :blush:

Bugger! I promised to take my girlfriend out for dinner for her birthday friday night!  :blush: 

Need to get out of this....What can I do???....I'm goin to be in trouble!!!

There is a great food van at Calder I'm sure your girlfriend will love it. :blush:

Geea.

I think it would be cheaper to go to a 5 star restaurant! :lol:

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted
!!!NNNNNNOOOOOO!!! :sleepystuff:

Bugger! I promised to take my girlfriend out for dinner for her birthday friday night! :thumbsup:

Need to get out of this....What can I do???....I'm goin to be in trouble!!!

Great restaurant 10mins up the rd at Witchmont winery. Book in for 8pm and come to Calder on the way. Get nearly 2hrs in, and we'll be there early so you won't miss any action! No problem!

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

good luck boys

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 2d
Posted

Hi guys,

I'm going to have to take a break from all this keyboard racing and prepare for the real thing :oooh:

Drag racing is on at Calder tonight and we are preparing camera mounts both inside and outside the APS blueprint Ute - to take some live footage and sound. Hopefully it will be awesome! Otherwise it'll be an awesome gearbox failure (auto - not T56) :oooh:

Looking forward to seeing you guys out there tonight. Come over and say g'day.

Peter

APS

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

Well I guess its time to see if you melb. guys can take the crown of fastest XR6T away from sydney, a 10sec pass would awsome good luck guys.

:kissmy: those LS1s

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

wet weather is holding off :kissmy: .... it is Melbourne afterall

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...