GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 02/02/04 08:18 AM Posted 02/02/04 08:18 AM dad picked the colour, I picked the car.Blueprint was my 2nd choice, but I am gonna have to say it's my 3rd now.1.blood orange2.vixen/venom (red!)3.blueprintAlso black looks sh*t hot too! but I like the bright ones.
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Posted 02/02/04 08:40 AM Posted 02/02/04 08:40 AM blood orange .... (on order as we speak )
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 02/02/04 08:45 AM Posted 02/02/04 08:45 AM I am happy with my choice...But the next one will be a different colour
sash Love the Ride.... Member 236 Member For: 23y 7m 4d Location: Roleystone, WA Posted 02/02/04 08:51 AM Posted 02/02/04 08:51 AM My car is HgAg.. I absolutly love it and it hides the dirt really well too... I would definatly get it again if it is available in the next model Ford brings out. If I was to get a second XR, I think it would be Blood Orange as I think it is a very cool colour. I'm just a bit cautious with the wild colours as they tend to get a bit out dated just like the Tiger colour did in the VT commo's. The base colours like silver, black, blue and red never go out of style...
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 02/02/04 10:22 AM Posted 02/02/04 10:22 AM blood orange .... (on order as we speak ) Pttfff Pttfff :banghead:Red they go faster.....I'd love a nice vibrant yellow, not citric but.
rapt Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 25d Location: gippsland Posted 02/02/04 10:33 AM Posted 02/02/04 10:33 AM Well couldnt care lessGot phantomHappy with white ,red ,blue, $hit any color we have a CULT carAnd loving it :banghead:
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 02/02/04 10:58 AM Posted 02/02/04 10:58 AM Jayses.........What a bloody question.Seriously..............No.....I mean it.........Seriously. (how come when you really are serious that no bas*ard believes you?)Really..... I love my MercSilver.....It really is a practical colour which was one of my priorities. I would also be happy with Citric Acid, White, Vixen, Lightning, all for the same reasons.But..........Black, brown, green, purple, puce, beige or bling,....if it went like my current smacker.......who really gives a *beep*?........It's a Teeeeeeee..........
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Location: North Brisbane Posted 02/02/04 10:59 AM Posted 02/02/04 10:59 AM Same again, without question!!!!!!!!!!!
rapt Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 25d Location: gippsland Posted 02/02/04 11:06 AM Posted 02/02/04 11:06 AM Im in LOVE
Paranormal Member 469 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Location: Brissy Posted 02/02/04 11:13 AM Posted 02/02/04 11:13 AM N No No No NO, PHANTOM, although I do like other colours like Acid and well blue print was one of my original choices but I'm damn glad I got a more unique colour. I always wanted Blue print but a T came up with Leather and Premium breaks in Phantom, the missus liked it, the price was right, I was a bit sos so cause it wasnt Blueprint but now I'd never go back, I see a blueprint on the road and think Bah the Phantom blows the bluepint away.I FU*CKIN love the colour, I'de never change it, hey if someone has a T and wished they had another coluor then hell they should trade, you gotta love your car to car care of her, and if your not happy with the colour then trade and get what you want or you'll never do justice to the T you have.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now