Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 4d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

My XR6T is Phantom and I love it. This is not meant to be a colour war but if you could do it all over again, what would be your choices?

When I purchased mine I wanted Phantom, then I thought maybe HgAg then chose Phantom.

If I could do it all over again I'd be flipping a coin between maybe Phantom and Blood Orange possibly leaning toward Blood Orange.

What about you ??

  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

Im a HgAg proud owner, if I had to choose again I would consider the Blood Orange I think. Hope Ken dont bite my head off.

Guest Basher_tsv
  • Guests
Posted

I was set on a Citric Acid ute ... perhaps I would go it if I had my choice again but I love the Blood Orange on the ute more than the sedan (bar the GT's) and cannot be happier with my last minute change in colour :) It was literally the day before I signed!

  • TEAM BLUEPRINT
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 1d
  • Location: Perth W.A.
Posted

there is only one colour to think about.

BLUEPRINT

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
This is not meant to be a colour war but if you could do it all over again, what would be your choices?

mmmmm , no colour war intended eh :huh:

Well we will just have to wait and see.

Mods, is starting Colour wars version 113 punishable by a lengthy

wait in the sin bin. carn lock em up.

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Hope Ken dont bite my head off.

:angry:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

I want to point out, early in this thread, that I had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

I didn't start it, I haven't made any colour-related comments and I don't intend to ... well, you know, I'm a weak man and if you bastards start poking my cage ... well. :nyaah:

:spit:

Guest P'cisT
  • Guests
Posted

I got HgAg, but if I had the chance, I would have gotten the new Lighting Strike colour. It looks brilliant in real life, like a very clean silver. Very sleek. Too bad it wasn't introduced yet when my car was brought.

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted

Yeah...

I like phantom,

but I'd choose blood orange now.

  • Team Bute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
I want to point out, early in this thread, that I had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

I didn't start it, I haven't made any colour-related comments and I don't intend to ... well, you know, I'm a weak man and if you bastards start poking my cage ... well. :spit:

:ermm:

:spit:

you woosie!

you know you can't help yourself, Kenny....

so why fight it!

:nyaah: kiss my bluprint butt!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...