ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 03/02/04 12:13 AM Posted 03/02/04 12:13 AM I still love my colour but next time I'd go Silohuette.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 03/02/04 12:52 AM Posted 03/02/04 12:52 AM I'm happy with my choice of blueprint. The only other colour I considered was HgAg, but on the ute it just didn't do it for me. I really like the citric acis and blood orange but I don't know if I could live with it everyday.
GDH Member 84 Member For: 23y 8m 15d Posted 03/02/04 01:25 AM Posted 03/02/04 01:25 AM Very happy with blueprint too...lots of em around, sure, but I suspect that's because the car looks great in the colour, it's limited to XRs/FPVs, and they don't show the dust as bad as othersNext Falc will be a yellow - I reckon Citric Acid or its equivalent in a few years time...GDH
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 03/02/04 02:05 AM Posted 03/02/04 02:05 AM Hey Ken, I'm amazed you haven't tried to convert me to the dark (or is that clear coat side) of team HgAg. Since I'm now 32...lol.Hmmm, well if my balls were not in my wife's handbag at the time. We would have been the proud owner of a Blueprint Turbo....<ducks for cover>Seriously I wanted Blueprint but seeing the 1st Phantom, it was a tough choice. To make the missus happy I went with Phantom....LOL, selling point in getting the BA XR6..."But they come in purple dear". Now? Hmmm.....If I could afford a GT.....Blue Pearl or Silhouette for sure.XR's, hmmm.Blueprint....Hmmm. I still like it but it's everywhere!!!Phantom, still very cool but a to maintain.Silhouette, LOVE IT but hard to maintain.Blood Orange, hell yeah but afraid I'd get too bored of the colour too easily.Citric acid is growing on me but enough to get it? Hmmm.HgAg....Hmmm, it's nice but I'm not wanting a Fairmont. j/k, have to keep you lot on your toes.I'd probably stick with Phantom or Blueprint.
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Sydney Posted 03/02/04 02:19 AM Posted 03/02/04 02:19 AM I still love my colour but next time I'd go Silohuette. silhouette is great, but seriously, you have to enjoy washing it or know someone in the business.I love shooting down the F6 Freeway, lights on, incl. foggies, ppl look up in the rear view mirror and jump out of your way...stealthy looking car, I love it!!!time again...hhmmmmmm too early to say, only had this one for 4 weeks.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 03/02/04 02:30 AM Posted 03/02/04 02:30 AM My first "T" was Venom, and I was Very happy with it, but now I'm waiting on a Blueprint "T", & just between you and me, not realy looking forward to it. (SWMBO's choice)
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Posted 03/02/04 06:37 AM Posted 03/02/04 06:37 AM See people. the 'ONE' true hue will ultimately prevail. Time and again I read of fellow owners wishing they had chosen the 'black'. Caressing those lithe flanks as MISTY gets her 'daily' bath is but a small price to pay.. Team Silhouette 'will' win. Ken ?? comment wally may
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 03/02/04 06:48 AM Posted 03/02/04 06:48 AM there is only one colour to think about.BLUEPRINT what he said :lol:
Guest speed1 Guests Posted 03/02/04 07:02 AM Posted 03/02/04 07:02 AM Chose Citric acid just after the colour was released and I still luv it. So does the speaker of the house, the ma-in-law, teenage kids, friends etc . It has so many subtle shades ranging from almost green in twilight to bright yellow in full sun. A broader selection of interior colours would have been good at the time but I dont care if it polarises opinions - I bought it & I get to drive it ..hehehe!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now